ymir part two

y/n's pov

"do you want to make mommy feel good?"

i turn her head to me using my hand, kissing her cheek as i do so— flustering her more.

"i thought i couldn't handle you?"

teasing her is fun.

she grumbles, eyes darting anywhere but my eyes. "you can't."

a vibration from my purse breaks our moment. who the hell could it be? it's my day off.

"sorry, love. i have to take it."

i dust off my lap after getting up and grudgingly fish my phone from my purse.

'manager'

oh for fuck sake. i pay them well enough, right?

"yes, what is it? you're gonna have to speak up, i'm at a club." i pinch the bridge of my nose.

i let him yapa yapa like a rat. in my defense, it is my day off. his voice slowly disappeared as my eyes drifted back to take a look at ymir: she wears a black crop top turtleneck, showing a bit of her stomach, a loose fit black blazer on top of it. and lastly, paired with black baggy pants and white boots.

do you all get why i said she looks good now? say yes mommy.

"boss?" i continue to gawk at her.

she must've noticed 'cus she manspreaded like an egotistical person. i raise an eyebrow— making her smirk.

"boss!"

i roll my eyes, and turn back around, "yes, yes. i'm listening."

just after a few seconds of business talk, i'm starting to get impatient. this fool. i swear to satan, the moment i see him, i will break his arm off and shove it up somewhere he can't s—

oh?

a pair of hands grab my waist, cutting off my train of thought. she takes her leisure time, gliding her soft fingers up and down— lulling me into relaxation.

"hey, shanice? i'll take care of it tomorrow. take some rest, goodnight." i hang up.

i sigh tiredly, cranking my neck to the side. ymir took this chance to bury her head in it, inhaling my scent.

"miss me that much, darling?"

she sneers, "you wish."

"i don't have to wish for it to happen, love." i am not losing this fight.

she presses one kiss, "hm? what makes you say that?"

i face her, my hands pulling her in by her blazer. "i have you wrapped around my finger, my darling."

one hand proceeded to go up and grasp her nape. without notice, i pull her some more, our nose beginning to touch. i continue to pull closer, but stopping when i'm barely a centimeter away.

her eyes are sending me a message, pleading for me: do it.

i pull away.