Discontinuing?

"Pieck?" I slowly strut over in front of her.

She looks a little taken back. I smirk at her. Her eyes roam my body, from my legs up to the top. At a leisure pace, I walk towards her, making sure to sway my hips. She looks up at me, tongue licking her lips for a moment, then I see her take a breath sharply— I give her a cocky smile.

I lean down, and I whisper, "Do you like what you're seeing?"

My hot breaths as I talk touches the tip of her ear, the sound of her gulping spurs me on. I trail my fingers from her thigh, slowly dragging it to her collarbone. I put a leg between hers. The fingers on her collarbone went to the base of her neck. With my forefinger, I glide it against her throat, up to her chin and I lean back.

"I'm enjoying it." She whispers back.

She wavers slightly when I lean back in, my lips graze against hers for a moment, my eyes not breaking the contact as I do so. I feel her hand touch my inner thigh, giving it a stroke and weakening my knees. I press my lips on the shell of her ear.

"I can see that," I giggle softly. "mommy."

She– SIKEEEEE YALL BITCHES THOUGHT LFMSOAOAOAOAO IM JUST GIVING U A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT IVE BEEN WRITING SO FAR, IF U WANT IT, TELL ME. ALSO, IM NOT DISCONTINUING, I JUST WANTED TO MESS WITH YALL ANDDD THANK U ALL VERY MUCH FOR THE 40K READS, IT REALLY MEANS A LOT, AND WITH THAT, PEACE! TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE, LOVE YALL!!!