ymir smut slay

"grind on my tongue."

i rub her bottom lip, "then flatten out your tongue, darling."

she flattens it out and i smile in satisfaction, and i bite my lip to contain my smile. "such a good girl for me.."

"hurry," ymir pants out.

the smile i desperately wanted to contain broke free as i finally feel her tongue on me. i throw my head back, grinding on her face and caressing her hair.

my eyes close and i feel her hands grab my legs and pull me down, "fuck," i whisper, "so eager."

my clit grinds on her, making me squirm in pleasure. i continue to grind, i lean back and i touch my sensitive nipple. teasing myself by ever so slowly and softly grinding on ymir's tongue-- fuck, i can feel her breath.

"it feels so good, honey," i whisper out.

the noises i keep letting out--the broken moans, whispers of encouragements, pet names, my whimpers... i just let a smirk form on my face because i know it spurs her on.

by the way her fingers are digging into my thighs, her laboured breaths hitting my sensitive cunt, oh its getting to her. i stare down at her and see her already looking up at me. 

she gives my clit a good suck, making my hips twitch and pleasure surge throughout my body, "what is it, baby?"

i pull back and god, her chin--no, half her face is covered in my juices. i trace her thumb using my thumb, her eyes immediately closes at the feeling. the sight has me reeling, has my pussy throbbing more.

she murmurs as she feels me scoot back and sit on her lap, she follows and sits back up. my fingers envelops around hers and i guide her fingers to my mouth, making eye contact.

i see her inhale as her fingers meet my tongue, i swirl it around before deep throating it--her eyes darken. i pull her fingers out and lead them down. 

"such a very good girl for me, yeah?" she swallows and nods, "then let me feel your fingers inside me, darling."

my eyes roll back as her fingers slowly fill me up, i sigh in pleasure once they're all the way in. i fucking love the feeling of her fingers inside of me.

"dont move, honey," i groan out as i pull myself up then slowly sink back down again. "s-shit."

just to tease her, i keep that pace, not giving her the satisfactory of properly fucking me. my nails dig into her shoulders, using her as leverage. red marks takes over her skin, and she doesnt even care. she's too busy staring at me writhe in pleasure and pain. 

i slam myself back down suddenly, a broken gasp leaving my mouth along with some curses. my pussy tightens up, making me feel her fingers even more. 

i set a rhythm of fucking myself on her hand, "j-jesus fuck, you feel so good, baby."

the feeling of her reaching so deep inside of me, the feeling of her of hitting that spot--that one specific spot, makes my whole body shudder. 

"can i move? please?" she chants the word please like a broken record.

without warning, she wraps her other arm around my waist and thrusts up. she fastens up her pace, and i look down at her. 

a moan mixed with laughter comes out from me, "bad puppy, are you that desperate to fuck mommy?"

she doesnt answer but only attacks my chest, leaving hickeys and bite marks making me gasp brokenly at the pain and pleasure overtaking my body. she presses on my spot and i swear, i feel my pussy gush. 

"please, mommy, let me fuck you." she drunkenly whispers against my chest while still fingering me. "you're so wet, mommy."

fuck, the sounds my pussy's making when she fucks me, it turns me on so much. she goes even faster when she sees my head lolling back, shit.

"slo-slow down, baby," i weakly scratch the side of her neck but she doesnt listen.

she sucks my nipple, her fingers even going faster. she slams her fingers in me.

my hand goes to the back of her head, gripping it with force, "fuck! do that again."

and she does. she fucks me so hard that my toes are curling, my breaths are uneven, my pussy clenching around her pounding fingers. 

"so so fucking good," i cry out. "you fuck me so well, baby."

she curls her fingers, "right here, mommy?" 

"fucking shi-! yeah," i feel like im drowning, "right ther--"

she continuously fucks that spot, knowing damn well its gonna make me cum. the phrase right there is a constant that reaches her ears, egging her more. 

"look at me," i pull her hair, "you're the only one who could make me feel this good, baby."

fuck, it feels so good, i cant breathe. im suffocating. 

i stare into her eyes, seeing her gawk at my state, "yeah, baby, you--only you."

i throw my head back as she fucks my g-spot. i cant. my throat is so sore. i cant anymore. 

"keep going, d-darling," my vacant hand goes down to my pussy and i rub my clit.

she takes my nipple into her mouth again, "cum for me, mommy."

the overstimulation from her fingers and from my clit weakens my hips. 

"cum, mommy," she breathlessly chants.

and i did. fuck, i did. the colour white takes over my vision, the ringing in my ears intensifying, and her fingers still fucking into me--dragging my orgasm. my pants fill the room, my hand grabbing hers to make her stop. 

she tries to keep going, emitting a mewl from me. "slow down, tiger. im sensitive."

"sorry, mommy." she rubs her head against my breast like a puppy. 

i pull back and look down, good lord.

"did a vampire fuck me or what?" my chest is littered with bite marks and red and purple bruises.

i shakily try to get off of her but she flips us over. 

"i know you have toys here." she said, her words getting muffled as she kisses my neck. 

i give her more access.

"of course i have them, baby."

------------------------------

RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH