Jealous (Yelena x Female reader SMUT)

Third Person View

Yelena was sipping her drink while watching Y/n and her friend. She leaned back on the counter behind her and took a sip of her tequila when they touched her elbow, she just ignored that. But the friend went a little excessive on the touching, they caressed Y/n's back, down to her hips. And that irked her, what pissed her off more was when Y/n didn't seem bothered. In fact, she thinks she even saw Y/n smirk at her.

'Tch, you're dead to me, kitten.'

She angrily put down her drink, and walked over there. "Hey baby, you want something?" Y/n asks, but before she can respond, her friend interjected.

"Hold on, who are you?" They questioned, "She doesn't wanna be bothered, right Y/n?" Yelena's face contorted into annoyance, it pissed her even more. It's like they purposely disregarded the nickname.

"I'm Yelena," She said while putting an arm around Y/n and cockily said, "Her girlfriend." That made Y/n flush, feeling hot all of a sudden. Yelena, who took the advantage of her height, looked down at them. Almost as if, mocking them.

Y/n giggled as her friend walked away, "Jealous?" Yelena scoffs, "You wish." Y/n just nuzzled against her. Believe it or not, Yelena eyes softened, even though she's this stone faced gal.

"Cmon," She felt Y/n pull her to the dance floor, "Let's dance," Before Yelena  could reject, "Do not reject me, or you're not getting pussy."

As they made their way into the dance floor, Y/n grabbed two shots of tequila and gave one to her lover. They quickly drowned the shots, feeling it already because of their shots earlier.

Some downtempo music was playing in the background when the two of them reached the dance floor.

Their eyes met each other, time slowing down, not feeling anything, but theirselves only. Sure, you could say it's cliché.

Y/n's hands wraps around her lover's neck, "I know you're jealous earlier," Yelena just rolled her eyes, "Oh c'mon, just admit it."

"It's just," She said with a sighed, "The way they were touching you, you're mine and mine alone." She puts her head on top of Y/n's.

Her girlfriend chuckled in response, "They were just a friend," Y/n guided Yelena's hands to her ass, "And besides, I belong to you mommy." She purred beside Yelena's ear.

"Oh~?" Yelena countered by gripping her rear harder, "You down wanna play that game, kitten.." And with only that, her underwear was soaked.

Yelena gripping the back of her neck, pulled Y/n towards her. Harshly kissing her, it was surely gonna bruise the both of them.

They struggled as they went towards the bathroom, "You love this, don't you kitten," Yelena groaned when she felt her girlfriend grind against her. "You love getting fucked in public."

Y/n let out a soft moan, wondering why was the bathroom so far. "Yes mommy," She replied, while still grinding might i say. "I love it."

Y/n's POV

Finally reaching the bathroom, I immediately jump up and wrap my legs around her. "Hurry mommy," I whine, "Lock the door."

She grabs my ass to tell me to be patient, I know her. I heard the door click, signalling that it was locked. She grabs my neck, squeezing the sides, choking me. "You know kitten," I felt her finger trail up my thigh, "I was a little jealous earlier."

"Mhm-!" I let out, "Yele-" I got cut off when she forcibly put it her fingers, "That's not my name, baby." Her eyes glared with lust, "What's my name?"

"Mommy." I grab her left arm that was on my thigh, slowly guiding her to my cunt. She noticed of course, "You've been very naughty, kitten."

She walked away from me and sat down on the toilet bowl, patting her leg in the process. "Come here," My eyes widen, "As punishment, you don't get to cum with my fingers."

I was about to protest when I saw her eyes again, it was slowly undressing me with her eyes. It sent heat to my pussy, I walked towards her with a stride.

I sat down on her leg, my underwear touching my already sensitive clit. Illiciting a small moan for me, I was planning to go slowly. But I felt her hands ground me on her legs, I try to push her hands away, but it's no use.

"Yelena, wai-!" Instead of letting me finish, she made me grind faster and harder. It felt really good, I used her as leverage and went on a pace.

Yelena's right hand gripped my jaw, making me look at her. "Feels good?" I just nodded, "Yeah? I bet it does, huh." I cry at that, my hand touch her hair, and gripping it tightly. She loves it, makes her horny. God, I feel so good. I'm gonna cum, soon.

Yelena's POV

Her hand grips my hair, making me groan lowly. Everything she does makes me horny, her moans, her shallow breaths, everything. She starts to go faster indicating that she's gonna cum, but not yet.

I stop my actions and stood up, surprising her and making her squeak. I chuckle and put her on the sink again, taking off her underwear. I lower down and came face to face with her soaked pussy, it was twitching and she's making such wonderful noises.

"What do you want baby," I ask her, my breath hitting her cunt. "Just tell mommy what you want and mommy will give it to you."

She gripped my head with both of her hands and said, "Mommy, your tongue please!" She was trying to grind against my face, but I'm not having that. "Please! Please mommy!"

I chuckle, and buried my tongue inside of her. Making her moan loudly, I'm gonna make everybody know that she's mine. I circle her clit with my tongue, making her twitch and cry. "More! Mommy, more!"

"Kitten, you're moving too much," I said with annoyance, "I can't please you properly now, can I." I pushed her hips down, forcing her to not move. I thrust in harder, and faster. Tears escaping her eyes at this point, this is the effect I have on her.

Our eyes met and she threw her head back, "You gonna cum?" She just nodded, she can't even talk. "Cum for me, kitten." Her thighs tightened around my head, making me high. My tongue went deeper than before, pushing her to the edge

"Cumming! Mommy,  I'm cumming!" I suck on her cunt, loving the taste of her. Her insides was terrifyingly tight, and hot. I heard her curse under her breaths, slowly sitting up. I lay there, my head between her thighs, with half-lidded eyes, and looking up at her.

"Yelena, did we seriously fuck in a public bathroom?" She commented with a laugh, "Yelena?" I felt her push my bangs backward, and grab a tissue to wipe my face. This is why i love her, all these little things. I intertwine my fingers with hers, making the two of us smile.

"Let's go home," I said and stood up, still tasting her, "Can you walk?" I wipe my face and turned around to look at her. The sight made me laugh, her legs open, hair frizzy, and thighs shaking. "I'm taking that as a no, I'll carry you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putangina, bat ang hirap.

Anyways, thats it for today! Hope you enjoyed it! Good day yall🥂

Also, this is not proof read. (too lazy)

Edit: i changed it to mommy, for the people with mommy kinks. I hear you all, i am a fair ruler.