Tease (Modern AU!Annie x Female reader LIME)

Y/n's POV

I was out in the mall with my girlfriend, Annie—because it's our day off and we haven't spent that much together.

"Annie," I said, enthusiastically, "let's go in there!" I pointed to a lingerie store, I was planning on buying another set, maybe do something in the process.

She rolled her eyes at me, tired from walking around. "Do not roll your eyes at me Ms. Leonhart." I threatened.

"Alright, alright." She put her hands up in surrender, "I won't."

We go in and I immediately wander around—and she just stares at it. Maybe she's a little bored, why not have one.

A black lingerie caught my eye, it has stockings attached to it, and and laced. Let's just hope Annie will like it. She was following me, but isn't paying attention to me.

I change into it and call her, "Annie!" She came into the dressing room, "Hi," I smile cheekily at her, "You like it?" I posed for her—waiting for her response.

"Do I like," She asked me, "I love it." I feel her eyes roam my body, making me feel hot.

Her hand touched the inner part of my thighs, slowly sliding it towards my center. I open my legs, begging her to touch me. But she pulled her hand away, smirking at me, and forced me to close my legs.

Fine, I'll do it myself. I open them again, and touched myself. While looking at her, I quickly disregard the lingerie, leaving my bottom naked. I didn't wanna get it dirty, that'd be embarrassing.

"Watch me, baby." I exclaimed as I touch my folds, feeling it wet already. I circle my clit with my finger, making me softly moan.

Annie's eyes glint with dangerous lust, "What do you think you're doing," She questioned. "You're on thin ice, Y/n."

I just smirked, wanting to agitate her more. I put a finger in, slowly fucking myself. I rub my clit with my other hand—making me throw my head back from doing so. I let out a loud moan—I hit my g-spot, that set her off.

"Stop," I observed that she's pretty mad, "we're going home." I felt her grab my wrist—and pulled my fingers out. She gave me my clothes, I put them on and follow her outside.

I bought the lingerie, of course. After seeing the effect it had on Annie—I would not let that chance pass. She kept a pretty hard grip on my waist, and with a fierce look on her face.

Third Person View

They reached their car and got in, the silence is so thick— you can cut it with a knife. Annie's hand went to grab Y/n's thighs, startling the poor girl. It slowly inched towards her center, exciting her. Y/n's hand was ready to guide Annie, but she stopped Y/n.

She pinched her clit. "No touching," She sharply said, "this is your punishment." Annie slowly traced her pussy through her jeans, possibly making Y/n wetter. She whimpered—writhing in her seat, liking this very much.

"A-annie!" She stuttered in panic when Annie slowly retracted her hand, "Touch me, please!" She cried out.

The car went into a hold due to a red traffic light, giving Annie the chance to look at Y/n's appearance— because quite frankly, she likes toying with her lover.

Y/n was twitching, grabbing Annie' s wrist with both hands— desperate to stimulate herself. She let out a small mewl when she saw Annie smirking menacingly at her, a look of joy written on her face.

Her wrist was just centimeters away from her cunt, when the light turned green. "Cmon!" Y/n whined— resulting Annie rolling her eyes playfully.

"You should have know better than to play with me," Annie accelerated the car— eyes clouding with lust. "darling." She knows that nickname had an effect on you.

And you couldn't wait til' you two get home..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yall gon have to deal with that, im having problems atm so sorry for the late update.

🙊🙊🙊