Mess (Hange Zoë x Female reader SMUT)

"Come here, you fucking slut." She whispered to me.

She harshly gripped my bicep as she pulled me into a closet whilst whispering those lovely words to me. She subtly removed us from our group. I hear the click of the door, signaling that she locked it. My throat bobbed up and down as she has both my wrists pinned above my head using her right hand, the feeling of her brutal hold makes my eyes roll back.

I slightly look up at her. "H-here? Someone's gonna catch us."

"Then you better be quiet." She leans down and huskily said beside my ear, her lips barely glazing against my now reddening earlobe.

The redness travelled down to my neck as I felt her soft cool lips peck the back of my ear, and after removing the ribbon and first button, trails down to my collarbone, giving me faint kisses and bites on the way. My breath begins to come out short. She unbuckle my belt that holds the green coat I'm wearing with her free hand, her skilled fingers undos the second button of my shirt, giving her an opening to slip her hand in. She fondles my breast, groping and caressing it.

I groan silently, "fuck, you know that's hard fo–"

She pinches my nipple. "Not my problem." She smirks, her eyes glowing under the dim lights. "I'd be happy to let them hear you, to parade you around like a trophy. After all, you're a toy for me to play around with."

My thighs rub together. I inhale sharply, teeth biting down on my lip. My cunt begging to be touched by her, to be filled by her, to be ruined by her. Her smirk transitioned to a smile. She knows the power she holds, and me reacting this way, excites her.

She chuckles, "Yeah, that's right, you're MY fucktoy." She lets go of my wrists, instead, gripped a handful of my hair and pulled my head back roughly. "You belong to me, you're my property."

Our lips met harshly, teeth clashing, and her tongue forcibly coming in. She licks the roof of my mouth, eliciting a whimper from me, and pokes my own using hers. I brokenly gasp as she sucks my tongue before pulling away. All of a sudden, the room gets hotter, and her pupils glow darker red. The hand on my chest went lower and unbuckles my pants, and she completely takes it off, with the help of me.

"I bet you're wet right now." I start mewling, "Yeah? You are, aren't you." She taunts. "What a fucking slut. I didn't even touch you yet, but here you are."

She released the grip she had on my hair. Her left hand went down my leg and hooked it under the back of knee, she lifts it up. The air hits my wet cunt, a hand went up to muffle a moan that I let out, and the other to grab her shoulder blade. I tried to grind on her crotch, however, she stopped me. Her free hand rubs my throbbing nub, I let out noise.

"You want to come?" She smirks at me. "Go ahead, but make yourself cum in under a minute."

My eyes goes wide as plates, "U-under a minute?"

She puts her lips on my neck, making me tilt my head on the side.

"Can't my bunny do it?" She inhales my scent. "I'll give you a reward, how 'bout it, bunny?"

I gulp, lubricating my dry throat. She pulls my hips towards her. My soaking pussy meets her clothes, I inhale sharply. She bites my earlobe. My heart pounds harder at the word 'reward'.

"Your minute starts now, better hurry, my bunny." She teases me. 

I snap from my wonderful reverie. My trembling fingers reached down, and was immediately wet. I moan lowly as I start rubbing furiously. Ten seconds pass and a groan left me, the fast pace of my hand has it aching.

I hear her murmur in my ear, "Good bunny. Quick, forty-five seconds left."

I whimper at the nickname. I went faster, and shit, I can feel my own slickness on my fingertips. I slump against her. I wrap my free hand around her neck, I bury my head on her shoulder.