merry christmas

y/n's pov

throwing my head back once i feel her tongue on me.

sighing out blissfully, "good girl-- fuck, there's mommy's good girl."

my eyes close out as ymir does wonder to me. silk hairs flowing between my fingers, i grasp her head and push her more into me.

"cmon, baby-" a breathy moan escapes my mouth. "you can do so much better than that, can't you?"

she whines against my swollen clit, "please, ride my face."

"mhm? please what, darling." i caress her head.

with hesitation, "please.. mommy?"

she exhales softly when i let my fingertips glide down to her jaw, grasping it and pulling her  close, "i ought to fuck that hesitation out of you. but since you asked so kindly-- needily, too, let mommy ride your face, darling."

scrambling for the bed, it makes me chuckle.

"eager muc--"

her hands grasps my wrist and yanks me towards her.

"hurry."

guess i don't need to do it.

swiftly straddling her face— knees sinking down into the bed. gasping as she roughly pulls me down.

"fuck-- yeah?" she sucks on my clit. "does mommy taste good?"

a hum vibrates against me, making me throw my head back. a half laugh half moan emits from my throat.

my fingers buried themselves into her hair again, making her whimper this time. i feel her stop and pull away. i look down. and i see her tongue in display.

"oh my," the warmness of the muscle felt great against my thumb,.

she gasps out, "grind on my tongue."