Tease (Part Two)

Third Person View

Annie parked the car and got out, Y/n soon following. She felt a heat between her legs— excited for what was about to happen. While she was off to fantasy land, Annie was unlocking the door. They got inside and Y/n was immediately slammed against the wall— shocking.

"You should have known better than to play games with me," Annie's voice was dangerously low, "darling." Her hand crept up to Y/n's neck, squeezing lightly— emitting a soft blush from Y/n.

Annie's hand slowly trailed down her neck, going to Y/n's side and finally reaching her pussy, it was throbbing and Annie knows it. She felt her hand glaze her covered clit— making her buckle her hips. But Annie pulled her hand away, not giving her the thing she wants.

Annie chokes her again, "Ah, you, my dear," She leaned and whispered into Y/n's ear, "is going to play by my rules." She tightened her hand threatening her.

Her girlfriend gulped, quite excited— because angry sex with Annie is amazing. She felt her unbutton her pants, quickly disregarding it.

"Take off your clothes," Annie gripping her face, "and lay on the bed."

Y/n's POV

I got on the bed and mentally prepared myself, getting even wetter. You see, when you make Annie angry, you will not feel your legs— because she will go hard on you.

My hand crept down to my hot cunt, touching it without even realizing. I start to imagine the things she would do to me, fuck me senseless til' I can't talk nor walk, leave hickies all over my body— leaving for everyone to see.

"What are you doing," I immediately remove my hand, and looked at her. When did she even come in? "Did I tell you that you can touch yourself?"

I shook my head, "No," She was looking at me with lust covered eyes. "You didn't."

She 'tsk'd' and showed a blindfold. She walks towards me and I try to put some distance between us, but she grabbed me by the ankle and pulled me towards her.

"Where do you think you're going," Annie smiles sadistically, "We're just getting started, darling."

Instantly, a blindfold was put over my eyes, and I couldn't see a thing. My thighs rubbed together but, it was forced open. I heard a rip sound and realized— she ripped, destroyed, my underwear. I let out a soft moan at that action, and made her chuckle.

"I didn't even touch you," Her hands were touching everything but my cunt, "yet, you're already this wet?"

I whine, "Please, touch me please." I tried to buckle my hips, "I need you, Annie." But it's helpless, she wouldn't touch me where I wanted to be touched.

She left hickies and marks all over my thighs— making me quiver. I was about to whine again when I suddenly felt her tongue, resulting a moan for me. She circled around my clit and putting it in.

"More," I lower myself to whisper to beside her ear, "I need more, please."

Annie has a thing for begging— it flips a switch in her. Seeing her prey writhe in need of pleasure, twitching just from getting touched. And with what I just did, she went harder. With her hands gripping my thighs, she fucked me mercilessly— making me mewl in delight. I gasped when I felt two fingers inside my hot cunt, curling upwards and making me buckle my hips. Annie growled and gripped my thighs harder, she shoved her tongue all the way in. God, she was so deep.

"A-annie, I'm gonna cum!" I stated— breathlessly, "I'm coming!"  Her hand suddenly left my thigh and immediately went inside of me, and stroked my walls to the point I saw stars. I came with a shudder while she helped me ride it out, my hands came down to stroke her head.

She pulled away and she kissed me, tasting myself— I moan lowly. She grabbed my hand and made me touch my pussy, then guiding them to my lips. "Open." I obeyed, "Good girl." I sucked on them, and made sure I do it right. I felt her pinch my tongue, "Whose slut are you?"

"Yours," I answered with need. "I'm your slut." She pulled her fingers out and trailed down to my breasts, twisting, and rolling them between her fingers. She seems satisfied with my answer— because she trailed lower until i felt her fingers on my clit. But before I could do anything, she pulled away.

I hear her shuffling around, it lasted for a few seconds. I was about to touch myself when I heard buzzing— and that made me wetter. "Turn around. On your knees, and ass up." Her voice held authority, leaving no room for me to mess with her. "Darling, you're so wet." She said with a groan, "I'm gonna make a mess out of you, baby." I can practically hear her smirk, my cunt twitched in excitement. She positioned herself behind me, and thus begun her ravaging,

Second Person view

The vibrator was barely touching you, you try to push back on it but Annie's faster than you. She clicks her tongue and went above you, one hand pushing you to the bed by your nape, while the other viscously puts the vibrating device on your puffy cunt. Earning a muffled scream from you, Annie just pressed it harder into you. She lowered herself and whispered dirty things, some of them were 'you're my slut.' 'Look at you, panting like a dog in heat.'. Drool was running down from the side of your mouth, you're too busy feeling the pleasure to even notice it. She was admiring the view when she heard you squeal, and shake lightly.

"Did you cum?" She chuckled, she flipped you over so you were laying on your back again. She out the vibrator on top of your sensitive clit, and fingered you while she's at it. You whined, not wanting to cum anymore. "One more, darling." You shook your head and tried to push her away, but it was no use— she grabbed your wrists with one hand and continued to fuck you. Her fingers were replaced by her tongue, so the stimulation was strong.

It was overstimulating you, but you can't help but grind against her face. She turned the vibrator to max setting and slaughtered you. She put her tongue deeper, pushing it in and back out furiously. With every move she made, it had you writhing and twitching violently. You mewled loudly when you felt the knot— you were so close. "Annie! I-i'm gonna cu-" You didn't even finish your sentence when it all came crashing down, you gasped and gripped the hand that was restricting your hands, you called out her name several times.

After finally recovering from your high, you relaxed and took off the blindfold. "What the fuck was that?" You questioned dumbly— still a little high from your orgasms. The bed dipped and Annie laid beside you, and pulled the blanket to cover the both of you.

"You were so good for me," You snuggled against your girlfriend. "You looked incredible." You couldn't reply, too tired— because she made you come so many times and it was all violent. You just cuddled deeper into her, "Alright, sleep well, my love." Annie kissed your head and closed her eyes, happy that you're satisfied.

But everybody, this is only the beginning..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YALL THIS IS NOT PROOF READ OR ANYTHING SO I APOLOGIZE OF THERES SOME GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES, IM TOO TIRED TO DO IT SO IM SORRY.

ALSO, IM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

HOPE TOU ALL ENJOYED! <3

Edit One: i fixed some mistakes i saw in this story, so dont mind this!