another treat for you guys

y/n's pov

flashing lights hurt my eyes as i down another shot. the loud music and hard bass covered the place.

"fuck."

"what's got you cursing like that?"

ymir.

i smirk, "your presence, i could feel it miles away."

"oh? i affect you that much, sweetheart?" she fights back.

i signal the bartender to give me another shot. "would prefer if its positive."

"make it two," she asks, "i'll pay for it, don't worry."

"who said i worry?" i turn to her. "wow, don't you look good."

"just for you, darling." she winks. she sits down and stared me up and down. "you look good too, hotshot."

a giggle left my lips, "hotshot? you can do better than that."

the shots come. she downs it and slams it down, "i know, i also know you can't handle it."

"handle what?"

"me."

i grin, "really now?"

she shrugs. god, she's so smug. i finish my shot and quickly stand up. noticing she's staring at me, specifically, my boobs. i reach out and touch her chin, gently tilting her head up.

"my eyes are up here, honey." i lean in. "so naughty." i kiss her cheek. "and please pay for my drinks, thank you."

and just with that, i left. gotta take the chance when it's there, ladies. i take a one quick glance and see her mouth agape. slay.

"y/n! where've you been?" hitch asked.

i wave to the group, "the bar."

boo's and thumbs down are thrown at me. "you didn't bring us."

"hell no, i would've paid for your asses."

"and yet, you made me pay."

her breath hits the back of my ear— the hairs on my arms wakening.

"it was only appropriate, love." i pat her cheek.

"you own the club, y/n."

right, forgot to mention, i own a club: multiple clubs.

and apparently, the group did not know she was coming because they erupted when she made her entrance. bunch of kids. i love them.

"come, you two," they gestured us to sit. "oh wait, there's not enough room."

i playfully remark, "ymir, be a dear and sit on the floor."

"as if." she rolls her eyes and beats me to the seat.

great. now where will i sit?

"on my lap, come here, darling."

ymir pats her lap, eyes twinkling in enjoyment and egging me to take the challenge. alright then, i'll play.

"oh," i made myself comfortable on her lap, "thank you, honey."

obvious i caught her off-guard because she took a second to reply. get ready, my dear ymir.

a couple of minutes of us talking and asking about our life, i am bored. and i took notice that ymir is stiff like a rock. is she shy? i gently took a hold of her hands and led them to my stomach— i stroke my thumbs, signaling that i'm fine with it. 

"hey guys, the group will just go to the dance floor, you comin?"

i reply for the both of us, "nah, we're good. we're actually kinda tired. you all go ahead."

her curious fingers went to my hips, even massaging it. i lean back and rest the back of my head on her shoulder. thankfully, we were somewhere upstairs, somewhere private. i should know, i decorated and built the damn place.

i turn my head and whisper, "don't be shy, darling."

i feel her hands go back to my stomach, then slowly— they separates: one goes up, and one goes down.

"go on." hot breaths touches her reddening ear. "are you flustered, honey?"

trembling fingers roam my body.

"what's wrong? do you want to touch mommy?"

i see her clench her jaw. who knew the prideful ymir has a mommy kink.

"do you want to make mommy feel good?"

~~~~~~~~~~

and that is it. hello yall, i am alive. yes, i am sorry for leaving you guys for so long. its just i have a major writers block so im gonna keep it short for a few days.

ps. sorry again