Mommy's girl (Pieck Finger x Female reader SMUT)

"Piecckk-k-k." I whine.

Her eyebrow rose, eyes not leaving the laptop. "Mhm?"

I huff in annoyance. For the past week, all she had done is work. If she's not using her laptop, she's using her phone. And I'm a little needy.

"You won't even look at me." I groan out.

She gave me another hum that caused me to flop on the couch beside her. She looks at me for a second, amusement in her eyes, then back to the screen. I lazily move to her, burying my head right next to her leg. I lay there in silence. Now that I think about it, we haven't had any fun in a while. What do you all say we put on a show for her? Yeah?

"Where're you going?" I heard her ask me as I stand up.

I didn't reply and just walked in on our bedroom. I grab a white button up shirt, and a black lace underwear with stockings thats being held up by a garter belt. I change and take a moment to admire myself. I give myself a praise for buying these kind of clothes. I walk out and call her name.

"Pieck?" I slowly strut over in front of her.

She looks a little taken back. I smirk at her. Her eyes roam my body, from my legs up to the top. At a leisure pace, I walk towards her, making sure to sway my hips. She looks up at me, tongue licking her lips for a moment, then I see her take a breath sharply— I give her a cocky smile.

I lean down, and I whisper, "Do you like what you're seeing?"

My hot breaths as I talk touches the tip of her ear, the sound of her gulping loudly spurs me on. I trail my fingers from her thigh, slowly dragging it to her collarbone. I put a leg between hers. The fingers on her collarbone went to the base of her neck. With my forefinger, I glide it against her throat, goes up to her chin and I lean back.

"I'm enjoying it." She whispers back.

She wavers slightly when I lean back in, my lips graze against hers for a moment, my eyes not breaking the contact as I do so. I feel her hand touch my inner thigh, giving it a stroke and weakening my knees. I press my lips on the shell of her ear.

"I can see that," I giggle softly. "mommy."

She inhales sharply, the hand on my thigh tightened briefly, I whimper. It tightened once more when she heard me. She hums in delight.

"What a bad girl." She purrs out. "Disturbing mommy while she's working."

I nuzzle against her hair, slightly happy from being called a bad girl.

"Thread lightly, baby, there're punishments." Her hand went to choke me, squeezing it for a second— a warning, before putting it back down and turning her attention back to her work.

Good girls would obey, however, not me. No, no, I'm not a good girl–– I'm a bad girl, a very bad girl.

I whine out, "Can't you play with me, mommy?"

I see her jaw clench. I sit on her leg, making her look at me. I softly mewl at the contact, egging her to ditch her laptop and focus on me. Slowly, I rock back and forth.

"Can you feel that, mommy? You haven't even touched me, and yet I'm soaking." I huskily said to her.

As I continue to buckle my hips, we hear a ringtone–– ah, her phone. She clicks her tongue and picks it up.

"What?" Annoyance clear in her voice.

I tuned off their conversion, too focused on making myself cum. Her hand wandered down. She unbutton my shirt, before snaking a hand in. She cups one of my breasts, she wraps her fingers around its fullness, and squeezed softly. Before a moan could escape, I covered my mouth with the back of my hand. She begins to massage my breast. Our eyes met and she gave me a smirk, using her index and thumb, she pinched my nipple and faintly pulled it. And she did the same to the other.