Only you (Hitch Dreyse x Female reader FLUFF)

I sigh as I see another post about Hitch and Annie together. Sure, being an actor is amazing, it is, however, it has its downsides too. People shipping your girlfriend with another woman being one. It irks you. Terribly. Especially, if your girlfriend stars in one of the biggest, and famous film; Attack on Titan. I can't do anything about it, obviously. I just learnt to ignore comments about the two. The door suddenly opened and I was surprised to see who it was at the door.

"Hello there, cutie!" Hitch leans on the side of the door while smirking.

Straight away, I walk towards her. Taking her soft cheeks into my hands, "Baby! What are you doing here so early? I thought you were gonna be busy?"

Her response made me happy. "Actually, I took a day off to surprise you. I bought you flowers and chocolates! I know how sad you've been the past few days–– please stop playing with my face. I'm trying to be romantic here."

Her words became muffled when I squish her face. I snort and let go of her face. Instantly, my hands went around her neck.

"Oh, how romantic. Such a prince like you is hard to find." I dramatically act. I lean back and put the back of my wrist on my forehead.

I smile when I heard her laugh. "You dork, let's go on the couch. I'm tired."

I let go and took the things she bought just for me. She closed the door and speedily went to the couch. This is why I love her. She knows when I'm feeling down or sad, she knows me so well. I put the flowers in a vase, and displayed them. It's quite beautiful. I take a sit on the couch. And immediately, she latched on to me.

"You're like a koala, you know that?" I maneuver so I'm laying down and her head is tucked under my chin. And her cheek laid on my chest.

She turned on the t.v and clicked on Brooklyn Nine-nine. "You love it."

I laugh heartily. "I do. And didn't you finish that show already?"

"Yeah, so? It's my favourite show." Hitch replied sassily.

I chuckle, "No need to be so sassy, ma'am."

We fell into a comfortable silence. The up and down rhythm of my chest calmed her, and me stroking the back of her head lulled me into a sleepy state. The both of us continued to be like that for ten minutes before she said something that even made me love her more.

"You know you're the only one for me, right?" She softly said.

My lips form a small smile, though it doesn't reach my eyes. "Of course, why do you ask?"

"I heard you grumbling about the posts about me and Annie the other day."

A few seconds went by without me answering. She lifts her head and looks at me with something in her eyes. Fondness. This time, a genuine smile breaks on my face.

"It just bothers me. I know we're together but I can't help it. The worst part is you both look good togeth–"

I gasp in surprise when she kissed me. My eyes wide as saucers, eyebrows lifting in confusion.

"Don't say that, Annie could NOT even compare to you. Only you can make this world seem right. Only you can make the darkness bright. I should know, because I experience it whenever I'm with you. So don't go comparing yourself to other girls 'cause I will always pick you. Period."

My eyes become glossy the moment she uttered those words. A weight lifted off of my chest. I press my lips against her and pulled back, "I love you, Hitch Dreyse.

"And I, of course. I believe you owe me another kiss, my lady."

I cackle before kissing her with all the love I can put in it. I love her. And there's nothing that can change that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is it bad that im much more used to writing smuts?😭 this was hard for me wtf😭😭😭