Restraint (Mafia!Hange x Detective!Y/n SMUT)

Y/n's Point of View

Everything is dark. There's no noise— the silence deafening me. Even if I managed to nudge the blindfold off, I still cannot see anything. Nor do anything, with my hands cuffed together and positioned above my head. I struggled to move when I heard the door open and someone walking in, making my heart race.

"My, my," Their heels clicked as they walk towards me. "What a sight, detective." The sudden light from the door blinded me, I squint my eyes and click my tongue.

I glared at the said person and turns out it's Hange Zoë, the head leader of the mafia gang called Bratva. They're one of the most dangerous gangs out there, and I now regret going after them.

She squatted in front of me, "Not much of a talker now, huh." Her fingers tapped my chin. "Detective, do you know what trouble you've run into?"

"Go to hell." I answer with spite, resulting a chuckle from her.

My eyebrows crease when she laughed in disbelief, "I suggest you watch your tone," She lowered her voice slightly, "pet."

"Fuck. You." I lunge at her, but was stopped by the handcuffs.

She suddenly gripped my throat, glasses glinting dangerously. "That's not the right way to talk to your owner, my dear." She warns me by squeezing the side of my neck. And I can't believe this woman, is she serious? I belong to no one.

I smile coyly at her, "Oh yeah?" I taunt. "Owner my ass."

"My sweet, naive pet," She exclaimed with amusement in her voice. "Don't start a war where you can't win."

Her hand left my neck— but instead, trailed down to my breasts, and circling my covered nipple with a single finger. I twitch at that and close my legs, her eyes seemed to glow at my actions and pulled away.

Third Person View

Y/n almost whined at that, but quickly composed herself. Hange walked to the door to close and lock it, and turning the light on in the process. And with that, Y/n finally got a good look at Hange. She is wearing a suit jacket, with a black vest and white button up shirt, along with a tie and pants. Don't lie, she looks good— great, even.

"What do you want from me?" Y/n asked. She took a glance around and noticed that she's in a room— a bedroom.

Hange took a chair and sat down, "To discipline you, my pet. You have been very disobedient and naughty, which I do not like. I think it's time for you to be taught a lesson, hm?"

"Discipline me, huh. And teach me a lesson?" Y/n laughed in mock, but played along, "We both know you can't do anything— because in the end, I always win."

The both had an interaction or two in the past, all of them with which Hange almost getting caught by Y/n. She took this advantage and used it, challenging the mafia gang leader. Hange only sighed and stared at her, it's almost like she's got no soul, eyes that hold nothing in them.

"Take a picture," Y/n sneered, "It'll last longer."

Hange stood up and walked towards her, making Y/n nervous. She closed her eyes, preparing for what was about to come. But nothing came— all Hange did was undo the cuffs and looked at her like a predator wanting to eat the prey. Y/n rubs her wrists, easing the pain from being cuffed for so long.