Crush (Modern AU!Mikasa x Female reader FLUFF)

Third Person View

Y/n was sitting on her desk when Mikasa, her long-time crush, came in. They were friends when they were younger, but they drifted apart. She was watching Mikasa with her chin laying on the palm of her hand, dozing off.

"Y/n, you are staring." Her best friend, Historia, said. She snapped back to reality and hurriedly looked at Historia, "I was!?" She covered her face with her hands, feeling it become hot.

Historia laughed and comforted Y/n, "It's okay, she didn't notice." Y/n sighed in relief—only to panic again when she heard her best friend say, "I think.."

Ymir swooped in and ruffled Y/n's hair, "Cmon, just tell her how you feel," She shook her head, "It's not that hard, shorty." Ymir snorted, teasing Y/n.

Y/n always hated that nickname, she was quite short. "Do not call me shorty, and it is hard." She rolled her eyes, "I'm not even that short.." She grudgingly added, "You're just tall."

"No," Ymir sat beside Historia—her girlfriend, "You're 5'3." Historia playfully slapped Ymir's bicep, "Hey! Watch it, I'm short too." Ymir hugged her in response.

Y/n gagged—playfully, "Get a room, please." Ymir retorted, "You're just jealous," Historia added, "If only you just confess to her, maybe you'd experience this too."

"Wow," Y/n felt like she just got shot, "low blow, that hurts." The two stuck out their tongue at the lonely Y/n—mocking her even more. The three heard the bell ring, and went to their perspectively own seats. Mikasa was in her peripheral vision—getting distracted a bit.

*Timeskip*

Y/n's POV

I stretch as the class finally ended, it's lunch time now. I saw Mikasa stand up and left with her friends, she's so handsome and pretty. I was pretty jealous of Eren—because she's always with him.

I heard Ymir say my name, "Y/n! You wanna join?" I shrug, "On the rooftop?" She nodded, "With Historia." I said sure and we both waited for Historia.

We were walking when i saw her again—Mikasa, I almost tripped on my own foot if it wasn't for Ymir. "Oi, watch it." She said laughing—wheezing i mean, "You are whipped, right Historia?" Her girlfriend nodded, unable to talk.

"Let's hurry," I grab the both of them—speed walking, "god, that's embarrassing." We finally reached the rooftop and sat down.

The couple was still laughing, and i feel my face heat up. "Please stop laughing," I covered my face, "Let's all eat and forget about it, please."

"Alright, alright. We'll stop," The two accepted to stop, "But what was that?" I just threw my handkerchief at them—feeling a little flush. "You said you'll stop, keep your word." I whined.

Ymir out her hands up—finally surrendering. We talk about class and things, when the door opened. We turned to look at it and it was Mikasa, I saw Historia and Ymir pack up.

Historia whispered, "Goodluck!" What does she mean by goodluck—WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY GOODLUCK. Ymir winked at me too, i sat there—dumbly.

The two left and Mikasa sat in front of me, making me blush. "Yes..?" I slowly questioned, "Do you need something?"

"Someone said you like me," Mikasa sharply said, "Do you?" I stared at her—emotionless.

I panic, "Who said that?! What!? Is it Ymir? Or Histo–"Mikasa cuts me off, "Is it true?" She ask again.

I sighed and looked down, "Yes..." I whispered— lowly, "I like you."

Third Person View

Y/n didn't see Mikasa smile, nor see her eyes softened when she heard that. The truth is Mikasa also likes her—maybe even love her. She didn't get the chance to say it to her—because they drifeted apart. She continued to look at her, happy that Y/n likes her back. But she snapped back to reality when she saw tears—fat hot tears.

"It's ok if don't like me back," She sniffled, "but please reject me softly.." She added—while sobbing. Mikasa stood up, and walking till she's beside her.

Mikasa kneeled and put a hand on Y/n's cheek, "Who said I don't like you back?" Y/n's eyes widened— couldn't believe it. Mikasa likes her back, she wiped her tears and touched the hand that's on her cheek.

Y/n threw her arms around Mikasa, and of course— she hugged her back. Y/n pulled away and cupped her cheeks, "Can i kiss you?"

Mikasa chuckled, "Yes, you can kiss me." And with that, Y/n smashed their lips together.

It felt so magical, fireworks going off around them— butterflies fluttering inside their stomachs. They continued to kiss when they heard a phone click, they pulled away and saw their friends—fighting each other to get their own pics.

Ymir whooped and all of them came out— congratulating the new couple. The two stood up and intertwined their fingers, ready to face the future. Who knows— maybe it'll end with marriage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A short story about my wife, that is all. This is also not proof read🙈

Hope you all enjoyed!