3 am (Modern AU!Hange x Female reader FLUFF)

‼️‼️She/Her will be used for Hange in this fandic. (Isayama said it is up to the readers!)‼️‼️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person View

Y/n was sleeping when she felt the bed dip, indicating that Hange was home. She went drinking with her colleagues, celebrating something from her job,  so she was a little tipsy. Y/n turned around and faced her lover, slightly smiling at the sight of her. Hange, she's whipped, smiled back.

"Hi," Hange said with a smile, "did you miss me?" Y/n giggled, and put a hand on her cheek, "Yes, Hange," She flushed a bit, "I missed you."

It was a magical moment for the two of them, scratch that, every moment they spend is magical. Hange was looking down at her when she kissed her, startling the sleepy Y/n. She kissed back and caressed Hange's cheek lovingly, "Baby," She said affectionately, "We should sleep."

Hange whined and shook her head, "Not yet," She laid down and put her head in the crook of her lover's neck, "do twins ever know that one of them was unplanned?"

"See," Y/n continued with a soft laugh, "that's a sign that we, YOU, should sleep." Hange could only smile at that, falling in love all over again.

Hange sighed contently, "Do you remember when we first met?" Asked Hange, "it was love at first sight." Y/n laughs heartily, stroking Hange's hair.

"Of course i remember," She replied back, "You were so cute too. You bump into me and just froze up when our eyes met."

(Flashback)

Hange was with her friends, going in the coffee shop, Starbucks to be specific. When she bumped into Y/n, who was not looking forward, but instead on her phone. Y/n almost fell, but Hange  quickly stopped her from falling. She was going to thank Hange when their eyes met, making Hange freeze.

"I'm so sorry," Y/n bowed, "I wasn't looking!" She added with worry in her voice. She slowly looked up when she heard no response, Hange was just looking at her, she was looking at her with twinkle in her eyes.

"Hange, stop staring and apologize," A short man said behind her, but it was no use, she was still staring. "Hange! You need to apologize." Another said with panic written on his face, that seemed to snap Hange back to Earth.

Her eyes widened, "AHH! I'm sorry too!" Hange bowed, "And I'm sorry for staring, that too." She was panicking at this point, and you cam tell.

"No, no. It's ok, I'm fine." Y/n answered with a laugh, "Excuse me, I'll get going now. Sorry again!" She added with a smile. Hange could only nod, her stomach was filled with butterflies, thinking that the girl she bump into was an angel sent from above.

She slowly turned to look at Moblit, "Is this what love at first sight feels?" She questioned dumbly. Her mouth agape, still feeling a little lost.

"Go and ask for her number,"  Levi said, an irk mark appearing. "Look, she's sitting alone, take the chance!" Erwin added, he was late to their meet up. Hange slapped her cheeks to hype herself, preparing for war.

She walked over to you table, and Y/n are completely unaware of her presence, considering you were wearing earphones. She tapped on her table, capturing her attention. Y/n immediately smile at the sight of her, adding faint blush to her cheeks.

"You were that girl i bumped into, right?" She commented, while gesturing for her to sit down. "Is there something you need?" Y/n asked curiously, hoping that she'd ask you out.

Hange asked timidly, "I was wondering if you're seeing someone?" Y/n laughed," To answer that question," Hange stared at her with hope, "no, i am not seeing someone at the moment." She ended with a giggle.

Hange sighed in relief, relieved that the girl she now likes is single. "Then, would you like to go out sometimes?" She questioned. "I'm hange, by the way!" She exclaimed, Y/n smiled at her enthusiasm. That smile again, God, she swears she was falling in love. "Yes, i would like that. And the name is Y/n!" She replied.

Hange laughed merrily, happy that Y/n accepted. "Can I have your number now?" Y/n nodded, unlocking her phone. The squad silently cheered when Hange gave them a thumbs up, smiling to themselves.

And the rest? It's history.

(End of flashback)

Hange hid her face, embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed, love." Y/n said, "I found it very cute!" She teased, still laughing.

"How is it cute," Hange grumbled, tickling Y/n's neck. "I just stared at you like a dumbass," She whined, "I was creepy."

Her girlfriend only shook with laughter, "No, you were, and still are, cute," Y/n glided her hand down to Hange's back, soothing her. "Cmon, let's sleep."

Hange nodded, feeling a little sleepy. She hug Y/n tighter, feeling warm and cozy. Y/n was still caressing her back, making her smile.

"I love you." She whispered. Y/n kissed the top of her head before replying, "I love you, goodnight."

And finally, they slept with love and content..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is not proof read, because it is 3 am here and i am too lazy.

Again, hope you enjoyed!