Control (Part Two)

A few days pass, and I'm frustrated more than ever. Anger? No, no. Well, yes, but not that kind. I have been waiting for days. Sure, I'm waiting for my property, however, let's say I'm more excited about something... else. I sit on the chair where I sat a couple of days ago, leg bouncing up and down at expense. Where the hell is she. I can't handle the things going on between my thighs. I've ruined many expensive underwear because of this exact reason. Fucking hell.

The door almost came off with how strong it was opened. It's her. She's here. She strides up to me and puts the ring on the table. I grab it and slip it through my middle finger. I mutter her a thanks. I almost laughed when I saw her state, brows furrowed and clenched fists on her sides, but I kept it in because I'm just the same.

"A deal is a deal." I grin. And that's all it took.

She kissed me. Roughly. Her hands fumble with the buttons of my shirt, eagerly trying to take it off. As our tongues battle for domination, I busied myself with taking my pants off. We separate with a gasp, breaths coming short.

I pant, "Aren't you eager."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you've been sexually frustrated for more than a week." She groans out lowly.

I finally managed to take off my stupid pants, and she puts me on the desk. I grab her by the nape and pull her in once more. The hand went to grasp a handful of her hair, I pull her head back roughly. I had to lean up slightly to plant kisses and marks all over her neck, she clicks her tongue in annoyance. Though she can't see it, I gave her a sly leer. My free hand went inside her pants, feeling a wet spot.

"Fuck, just touch me." She whines out breathlessly.

I grin when I hear her whimper when I bit a specific spot. "Lay down."

She gave me a weird look but did it. We switched places and I grabbed something from the drawer.

Her eyebrow rose, "A blindfold?"

I gave her no response as my eyes seemed to glow something–– lust. I move to her side, tying the silk blindfold so she can't see anything, and just tight enough so that she can't take it off. I grip her chin, turning her head towards me. I press my lips against her hardly, eliciting groans from the both of us. My other hand went inside her pants. Fingers glazing over her clothed clit, feeling the hot mess too. Her hips buckled up, hoping to press on my hand.

"Ah-ah, that simply won't do, love." I straddle her hips, so that she can't move.

She lets out a displeased whine, but she quickly shut her mouth when my fingers directly touch her pussy. I slowly circle around her aching bud, her hips, once again, buckle but this time with struggle.

I mock her, "Aww, do you want to come? Do you? Beg."

She nodded furiously, broken words coming out of her mouth. "Yes! Please, p-please!"

She hisses out the word 'yes' again and again and again because I finally give her the very one thing she wants; pleasure. I slip a finger in. I can't help but groan when I felt how hot is it. I curl my finger, just to where her g-spot is, with each thrust of my hand, my palm comes into contact with her puffy clit–– she chokes back a sob. I unbutton her shirt, pulling down her bra–– just enough for me to pull and pinch it, her hips buckle violently now.