Out (Part two)

Y/n's POV

Lamp posts past by— flashes of dim light illuminating our car. The car ride brings comfort and warmth to me. It's peaceful.

I feel her hand on my thigh-- making me look at her side profile.

"Why are you looking at me like that, my dear fiancée?" She questions.

I reply cheekily, "hm nothing, you look very handsome, is all."

An embarrassed smile emits from her face, egging me on.

"Oh? You look a little flustered there, baby." I rub the hand that's on my thigh.

We stop at a red light. Here's my chance. I'm pretty lucky since the streets empty.

She slicks her hair back. "Stop that."

"Stop what?" I whisper.

I unbuckle my seatbelt. I adjust myself so that i'm on my knees and leaning towards her. Steadily, I lean more— my lips barely grazing against her earlobe.

"Stop this? But don't you like this?"

The hand that was on my thigh moved to grasp the clutch, knuckles whitening.

I smirk, "see? You do like it, hon."

My right hand went to her covered abdomen, going underneath and tracing her slightly toned stomach. She sigh blissfully.

"Shit, good thing we're not at home." She stated.

My unoccupied hand went to the back of her neck, digging my fingers in it lightly.

I nibble her earlobe, making her suck in a breath sharply.

"Or what? You'd fuck me?" I purr out. "Better start moving, baby, the light's green."

A shaky moan filled the car.

"Yeah? Fuck me til' i can't feel my legs anymore?" I eye her hand that's on the steering wheel.

Fuuck, seeing it tightened— the effect i have on her turns me on.

I kiss her neck, "fuck me to the point my legs would be shaking?"

We stop at another red light.

I turn her head to me, forcing her to look at my lust filled eyes. I lean forward, close enough for her to feel my breath. She tries to kiss me, but i pulled back.

"Fuck. C'mon, let me kiss you." She whines.

I mock her by thinking playfully. I pull back and return to my former position.

"No."

Nanaba's mouth was agape at my teasing. I gesture at the green light, she shakes her head in disbelief.

This is fun. Let's give her entertainment, shall we?

I move my seat backwards and incline it. I see her eye me suspiciously on the corner of my eye.

"Enjoy your show, dear fiancee." I announce.

I spread my legs, hiking my dress up for me to do my business. I palm my breast through my clothe— hissing in pleasure. My other hand glides up to my neck, wishing it was hers.

I feel myself get wetter at the thought of Nanaba not getting to touch me. At the thought of not giving her any. At the thought of her hopelessly staring-- just staring at me, not being able to do anything.

Fucking hell.

Without thinking, i rub my aching clit, desperate for some relief.

"Shit," i breathe out. "It feels so good, baby."