stress reliever (modern! mikasa x female reader)

being a ceo doesnt always feel good. it can get you so stressed that you're always in a mood, always snapping at someone or something, you wont get enough sleep nor food. how do i know? ask mikasa.

and fortunately, i just know one thing that'll help her loosen up--me.

her employees are begging me, her wife, to do something about her temper because they know how i always manage to calm her down. and i believe that you already know what im talking about, no?

the ding of the elevator snaps me out of my trance, immediately feeling the tense atmosphere. the gazes of the employees turn to me and i see them look at me with hope in their eyes.

i smile at them, silently telling them that i'll save them from my wife. the comfort and warmness of my smile eases them as i walk past towards my wife's office.

her office is pretty far away from people. why? you'll know later.

knocking on her door, i hear her say come in, though muffled. im greeted with her back towards me, both hands on her desk as she sighs tiredly. 

"what is it?"

the click of my heels hits her ears. slowly, i trace her back muscles until i hug from behind. 

"what?" i chuckle, "i cant visit my wife?"

my hands travel to her stomach, slightly squeezing her. i feel her hands on top of mine. 

"i missed you, my dear. you've been cooped in here for days.."

she sighs again, "im sorry, honey, but i really need to finish this."

while she's distracted by her paperwork, i slip my hands under her shirt, palming her toned stomach. 

she tries to remove my hand but i scratch her stomach, eliciting a hiss from her. slowly, i trail my hand downwards until i feel the buckle of her belt. grabbing and turning her around so that she's facing me. 

"you havent been giving me attention, baby," i stare defiantly up at her, "and, im getting pretty needy."

her tongue licks her lips, i look back up at her, and slowly, i trace my lower lip using my tongue. 

my hands are back on her again. slipping it inside, i feel her stomach tighten--i bite my lip at that, fuck thats so hot. 

her larger hands grip my wrists but she makes no effort to remove them as i continue to feel her up. 

"hmm? i see you like this, baby," she throws her head back as i ever so slowly unbuckle her belt, "yeah?"

by now, she's lightly panting, her skin is beginning to flush, and she's starting to sweat. i pull back to see the state i've put her in; head thrown back, eyes closed, belt undone and i see her boxers, her appearance is disheveled.

she's holding herself up by leaning back at her desk, still somewhat standing. 

"look at me, baby," she looks down at me, "ill relieve you of your stress."

my eyes glint dangerously as i kneel down in front of her, my fingers hooking themselves on her pants and teasingly pull it down. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

LITTLE TEASER GUYS CUS I LIKE TORTURING YOU ALL ALSO I GRADUATED (WITH HONORS TOO) SO I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO NOT UPDATE THIS BOOK😘