Quickie (Mikasa x Female reader SMUT)

Y/n giggles into her hand, "When will those two stop bickering?"

Armin lets out a chuckle, surprising her, and she lightly slaps his shoulder. Mikasa smiles softly, happy that the people she loves dare for each other. The three of them watch the bickering idiot with amusement in their eyes. They continued to watch peacefully when Y/n felt a hand snakes up to her waist, she knew who it was, it was her spouse, Mikasa.

"Hey." She tenderly said.

She was confused when she heard no response, the response she got was the hand sliding down to her ass. She threw one suspicious look to her, but Mikasa just looks straight ahead. She lets out a yelp because the hand on her butt starts to grope it. Armin looks over in concern, but she waves him off. Fortunately, he was called over.

Y/n snaps her eyes to Mikasa, "What are you doing? He was right there."

"What? I wasn't doing anything." She replied innocently.

She carries on on caressing her butt, flustering her beloved. Y/n attempts to remove the hand but it was no use. Her girlfriend is one muscled–– chiseled woman. Have you seen her body? Mikasa's eyes glint under the sun, slowly turning into lustful and needy eyes.

"C'mon, there's a nearby forest. Let's g–" Before Mikasa can finish her sentence, she got cut off.

Y/n lightly punched her, "We can't do that, we can't leave them."

"They'll be fine. One of them is a titan, remember?" She replied back easily.

Her hand went back to her backside again, this time, gripping it tightly. Y/n whimpers softly, fueling the hunger Mikasa was feeling. She went in front of Y/n, blocking the squad. She grasps her hips firmly, sending a hot feeling between Y/n legs. She presses herself up to Y/n, lips touching her ear.

"C'mon, darling, we'll be quick." She purs out. Her mood can change quickly. From a quiet woman into a wolf in heat. Her hands went to her waist, as her soft plump lips met her neck. She trails down until she found the spot that makes you feel good.

Y/n is writhing on her spot, the slick becoming more prominent against her underwear. Her knees weakening under her, she grabs Mikasa's shoulders in support, gripping it until her knuckles were white. Her body shook even more when Mikasa starts grinding against her. Both her legs were on either sides of Mikasa, so her covered center was pressing against Mikasa's pelvis.

She closes her eyes as she felt pleasure from grinding on Mikasa, "We need to be quick, alright?"

Mikasa smirks in victory, and rushingly pull her. It was a rough walk for Y/n, she felt uncomfortable as the slickness between her legs grew. They found a tree that were big enough to hide in. Mikasa unbuckles Y/n's belt briskly, sending tingles all over her body.

Y/n's point of view

As she undo my belt, I pull her in for a kiss. I put my hands on her neck, nails racking against it when she pulls down my pants, just enough to slip her hand in.

"Hurry, hurry." I urgently said, gasping for air. The hands that were on her neck went to her hand, pulling it towards my wet pussy.

She clicks her tongue and grips my wrists together with one hand, "Now, now. You want it?"

I nodded my head frantically, whispering a broken 'yes'.