Out (Nanaba x Female reader FLUFF)

Recently, my partner of six years, Nanaba, has been acting weird. She's always on the phone, always getting home late, pushing me aside. And I've been feeling down because of it, and neglected. I'm planning on confronting her about it, but somehow, I always back down. It angers me that I do so, however, not this time.

I fiddle with my thumb nervously, anxiety creeping through my body. I'm sitting on our shared bed, flipping through channels restlessly.

The door opens and Nanaba walks in with her talking to the phone, she's also holding something.

"Nanaba?" I call out.

She puts the dress on the bed and kisses my temple, before continuing her call.

I try again. "Can we talk?"

She sighs nervously, "I'll talk to you later." she pockets her phone. "what's up, babe?"

I stand up, nervousness rattling inside me. "I-is there something you're hiding from me?"

Her eyes widen, "What do you mean?"

"It's just-- you've been distracted for a few days. Are you, you know-" I look down.

She grasps my cheeks and forced me to look at her, "No, baby, never. I would never do that to you."

My shoulders drops in relief, I didn't even notice how tense they were. Before I could speak, she continues.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'd be stupid to do something like that." Her eyes hold sincerity.

I put my hands on top of her, squeezing them briefly.

"I know, love. I'm sorry for assuming, I was ju-" I ramble, but she cuts me off.

She shushes me, "It's okay, it's alright. I was actually planning a surprise for you. You see that thing on the bed?"

My eyes went to it, curiosity swimming in them.

"That's a dress." She smiles at me. "The one you wanted, I saw you looking at it a few days back."

My mouth hangs open and I stared at her like a fish, she giggles and pulled me beside the bed by my waist. She gives me a warm smile, then grabs it. Nanaba unzips it and I stared at the dress with a twinkle in my eyes. It's a black backless silk dress with a slit.

I beam at her, "Honey, it's beautiful. But what is this for?"

"It's a secret. Now go put it on, we're going out." She winks at me.

I excitingly grab it and strip my clothes off. I see her walk out, but I paid no mind. After a few minutes, I look at myself on the mirror, admiring the way the dress hugs my body. Nanaba walks in again and I immediately smile at her. She was fixing her bow tie whilst walking to me, she's wearing a suit. She hugs me from behind.

"You look gorgeous, baby." Her eyes roam my body. "Makes me want to devour you up."

I raise an eyebrow suggestively. She shakes her head.

"No, later. We still have a dinner to attend to. Let us go then, my lady?" She holds out her arm.

"Oh my, what a gentlewoman." I giddily reply back.

She smirks, "What can I say, you've got me wrapped around your finger."

We made our way out of the house. I was about to open the door but she swiftly tugs me back and opened it for me, I kiss her cheek as a thank you.

Third Person View

The ride to the restaurant was peaceful and quiet, both of them had a smile on their face all the way to the location. The car stop and Nanaba quickly gets out and once again opened the door for her girlfriend. Y/n giggles, a slight blush covering her face. She wraps her arm around Nanaba's. She saw her giving the keys to a valet, hot. She's excited and thrilled.