Control (Yelena x Female reader)

The door slammed wide open, lighting up the soft-dimmed room we're in. Two of my men held her by the shoulder and elbow, not allowing her to escape. Not like she can, she's a little bruised up.

"Let her go." I hum out.

Soft grunt echoed the room as she fell to her knees. Looking up, defiant eyes stared back at mine. She spits at my feet, red coating the cold floor.

I cross my legs, and lean back on the chair I'm sitting on. "How are you?"

"I've been better." Her hand came up to clutch her side. "Tsk, it's gonna bruise."

I give her a little laugh, hand reaching for the cigarette on the table beside me. "You've stolen something from me, I believe."

She scoffs, "And what did I steal from you?"

I stood up and took a puff of my cigar. I walk to her, clicks coming from my boots. "Let me rephrase that. Someone used you to steal from me. And what was stolen from me was a ring I very much care about."

I let out the smoke on her face, knowing she hates the smell of it. She glares at me from below. I smirk in return, I look down with malicious eyes, angering her even more.

"They didn't use me." She denied, eyes still containing anger.

I took a minute to finish my cigarette. I will do everything to piss her off. I walk back to my desk and took my gun, examining it. In the corner of my eye, I see her jaw clench, making her jawline more prominent. She's quite attractive, isn't she.

I eye her with interest. "Don't you look ravishing." I purr out. Her lips draw into a line, "Take the compliment."

She rolls her eyes, "Didn't know you swing that way."

"Now you know." I wink at her. "Now, I want what was stolen from me back. And I need you to bring it to me."

"What makes you think I'll do that?" Her eyebrow rises.

I spit out, "Because Zeke is just using you for his own gains. You gave him the ring a couple of days ago, where is he now? Oh right, relaxing in his pent house. I bet he didn't even thank you."

She narrows her eyes at me, "That's not tru–"

"It is. I'm right." Frustration seeps into my voice, eyes flaring up in anger. I inhale through my nose to calm down, closing my eyes for a brief moment.

I put the gun back down and walk towards her. My index finger touched her exposed collarbone. Slowly, I trail it to her throat, and i felt it bob from her swallowing. I smirk as I know I got her. I lean down, not much, thanks to her height. The tip of my tongue glided against her lower lip, before sliding it in. I moan at the feeling of kissing her. The hand that was on her throat went to the back of her head. Forcibly, I made her look up. I slightly pull back.

She tries to kiss me again but, as much as I want her to, I stopped her by gripping her hair tighter and choking her— warning her to stay down. "Ah–ah, I'm in control here, baby."

My thumb that's on her throat rubs it soothingly. I let go of her, only to grab her by the collar. I walk back to my chair, making her struggle. I sigh in satisfaction when I heard her grumble curses under her breath. I sit down. She was about to get up when her shoulder makes contact with my boot.

"Stay down."

Our eyes met whilst she slowly kneeled back down again. Not breaking the eye contact, my foot went to her chin. The back of my hand now under my jaw, watching her with lustful eyes. Surprising me, her hands grabbed my leg, and she leaned in. She puts my leg on her shoulder, I bite my lip. Her lips kissed my shoe and slowly, she trails up and stopping at my thigh. She breathes in, making me shudder.

"Not just long ago, you hated my guts. Now, you're kissing my shoe."

My hand grasps her jaw, I pull her in. Not wasting time, she immediately pushes her tongue in. She groans in pleasure as I bite her lower lip, I suck it. I tried to pull back but she only leaned forward. I managed to pull her back down by her shoulders.

"I have a proposal. Get me my property back, and we shall have our fun."

I stroke her cheek. She leans into it, I grin at the action.

"I'll do it. Give me a few days." Her face twists into motivation.

'What a hungry woman, how delightful.'

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im feeding u guys crumbs. take it or leave it.