Restraint (Part Two)

Second Person View

"You're practically drooling, pet." Her thumb traces your lower lip, "my precious little slut."

You took a hold of the toy, tongue licking from the base to the tip. You gave the head a little suck, making Hange bite her lip. I know it gives her little pleasure, but seeing you in such a submissive state excites her, and gives her the satisfaction she needs. Both of her thumbs went to your cheeks; encouraging you to take more of her.

She groans out, "That's it, pet. And get on the floor for me."

She pulled you towards her crotch, one thumb now touching your earlobe. Though she didn't stop until you reached the base. Your hands that went to grip her thighs, eyes that are watering, and the gagging sounds you're emitting— pleases her. She takes a second to look at you but threw her head back, eyes closing and mouth even opening a little bit, when she notices your state.

"Good girl." She says with lidded-eyes. Lust covering them that makes your legs shake.

She looks at you. Such a mess; hollowed cheeks and inviting O-shaped of your mouth, blush that reaches the tip of your ears and neck. She pulled your head back, giving you a chance to breathe. But the spit that trailed down to the side of your mouth and on the toy, intoxicate her. While you were busy catching your breath, Hange is panting with need and lust now.

She forcefully grabbed your chin. And let out a commanding voice. "Open."

It took you half a second on what she meant but got flustered when you got it. You opened your mouth. She leaned down a bit. And spits. She snickers while gazing at you, and lowly said to swallow. You obeyed. Who wouldn't?

"Good pet."

She pulled you in again. This time, making shallow thrusts. Your little moans seems to spur her on to be faster and harder. She did. With her hands that were slowly tightening their grip on the side of your head, you can't help but whimper at the feeling.

Hange chuckles, "You like that? Fucking gag on my cock, slut."

She starts to thrust harder. You deep throated her, begging her to fuck you up, to mess you up. She took notice of it, and absolutely went carnage. Her hand went to the back of your head, and the other to the under side of your chin. You moaned out loud when you felt the head at the back of your throat. Your hands moved to clutch her thighs. Just to dig your nails in them. She loves it. Your head bobs and it was dizzying it. But it was worth it. If it means getting turned on like this.

"You like this. You like getting fucked by me, don't you? Touch yourself down there for me, pet." every thrust of her hips turned you on. Juices that are now dripping down your thighs, and down unto the ground.

Your knees were beginning to hurt. But you don't care. Not when you're mouth is getting fucked by Hange. A muffled scream were heard when you touched your soaking pussy. You gently rubbed your clit, but you speed up when you lock eyes with Hange. She smirks. So eager to please her. You start with tapping your clit, transitioning to circling it furiously to make yourself cum.

"You close?"

You nod. Letting out a mewl, you twitch in pleasure.

"Then cum, pet. Let it all out." She whispered to you.

And you did. You let it go. The hand that was on her thigh gripped it with such force. You came with such intensity, there were tears streaming down your face, and your legs are shaking. She pulled out of your mouth. Then crouched down to put you back on the bed. You welcomed the soft sheets with a contented sigh, face burying into the pillow.