Chapter1

A/N I know I had said I would be editing both my first two books before continuing on with the third but my life picked up a lot with work and personally so I just haven't had the time that I had when I wrote the first two. So for now the second one will stay unedited. I missed writing and wanted to get started on this one. This was a shorter chapter to start off setting the stage but they'll get longer. For this book Buster & Indigo will be our main couple but we'll see some from our other couples and another new couple will emerge as well. Who do you think it will be that will be getting their own love interest? Plus the wedding will be happening soon! I hope y'all enjoy!

Indigo's POV

It's been so long since I've seen my cousin. We used to be so close when we were younger. She doesn't know that I know what happened, because just like her I carry my own secrets that haunt me. I'm glad that she's found someone to love, but I know that will never happen for me. I cannot handle being around men, so how am I supposed to ever find what she has. For this weekend though I will put on a smile for her. I will wear the mask that has helped me to fake it through life. I should have at least tried to have stopped what happened to her, but I froze in fear of what would happen to me if I intervened. So I owe her this. She's assured me that the men in the Blood & Bones Motor Cycle Club are all safe to be around, but I'm still not so sure. They're bikers, I've looked up some about bikers and what I've seen I don't really like. She doesn't know my struggles with being around men. Like her I walked away from our family as soon as I could. There is so much she doesn't know.

Pulling up to the gates of the Blood & Bones MC Ranch I choke down the bile I feel rising up my throat at the thought of the dangers I could be walking into by being here. I notice a man walking up to my window with a smirk on his face, I shiver a little before rolling down my window only halfway just in case. "Well hello there Darlin' what can I do to help you?"

I cough a little before putting on my false bravado act, "I'm Indi, Ember's cousin. She's expecting me."

He nods to me before turning and signaling to the other man at the gate. "You just drive on thru, go up the drive, and park by the largest building here. You'll find Ember in there."

I gave him a tight smile before rolling my window up and driving thru the gate. He didn't seem so bad I suppose, but sometimes it's the ones that you don't suspect that can be the most dangerous. Parking near the large building the man had talked about I notice the long line of motorcycles by me. I feel the panic begin to rise in me but I shove it back down. This is for Ember, I can get through a couple of days here, I owe it to her. Taking a deep breath I climb out of my car and head towards the door. Opening it, it took a minute for my eyes to adjust but I heard a Shout "Indi!" and running feet before I was enveloped in a tight hug. I stiffened until I saw that it was Ember and forced myself to relax into the hug some. Ember pulled back from me and looked up to me "I'm so thankful you could make it for the wedding!"

"Yea, I couldn't miss your wedding. I know it's been a long time we talked but we were close as kids and I wanted you to have some family here." I replied. I knew her parents had refused to attend which only enforced my decision to be here even more. She beamed up at me. She was definitely glowing.

"Thank you for that, here come meet Cass and two of her kids. Plus you can say hi to Amelia!" Ember brought me over to another group of women, I recognized Ember's childhood friend Amelia immediately.

"Cass this is my cousin Indigo, but everyone calls her Indi. Indi these are two of Cass's 5 kids, Trevor and Lisa." Ember introduced them. I gave everyone my tight smile and nodded in their direction.

"Hey Indi, long time no see. I hope you are doing well still in Oklahoma." Amelia said to me. Flashes of memories went through my mind and all I could do was nod to her. I know I can come off as rude and I'm sure I am now.

I turned to Ember, "I'm sorry for what your parents said to you, they were wrong to say that. I'm glad that you have found someone that has made you happy you deserve to be happy." Giving her my tight smile.

There weren't any men close by so I didn't feel panicked at the moment. Ember began to tell me details of the wedding and her fiancé Hawk. Which was a funny name, but I could tell she loved him and from the sounds of it he loved her and was protective of her. Suddenly there was a loud bang causing me to jump. I looked around and saw a bunch of men coming out of a door across the room and that one of them had stopped in his tracks and was staring at me. I kept my face stern and turned away from him hoping to not encourage any more attention from him.

Buster's POV

I'm happy for my brothers I really am. Unlike them though I actually wanted an Old Lady and still do. None of them were looking for one and they all found amazing women. Flame is caring to everyone around her as well as being kick ass, Cass is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met, and Tequila was the life of the party and bubbly each of them incredible in their own way. I had wanted to pursue Tequila but she went after Blade. Who would have thought that he would have an Old Lady before me? She's made him better though and I'm happy for him. I just can't help but wonder when will it be my turn? Now Gage has kids and Hawk is getting married tomorrow with a baby on the way. I want that too. Everyone sees me as this happy go lucky guy always up for a laugh but I have my own demons I battle.

Walking out of church I am first like always to make it through the door. I stop in my tracks when I look up and see a woman next to Flame with long black hair flowing down her back, blue eyes that look like the ocean, a skinnier frame but still curvy. She had flawless fair skin and right then I knew that she was going to be mine, but by the look on her face I knew she would take some convincing. That's okay my raven haired beauty I was up for the challenge of making you mine.