Chapter 9

Indigo's POV

1 month after the wedding

I heard my phone going off again. I already knew who it was because she's been calling at the same time every few days. You would think that she would have already gotten the hint and moved on It only started a couple of days after I got back home from Ember and Hawk. My mom has been calling me. I delete her voicemails as soon as the notification comes through not even bothering to listen to them.

My mom knew what was going on when I was growing up and she never did anything to protect me. When I walked away from my family at 18 I walked away from all of my family. Well other than Ember.

Life went right on as normal for me after returning home. Ember and I texted often. She was concerned when I left so suddenly but I reassured her that I just wanted to get a jump start on my trip home. I don't think she believed but she at least left it at that. She's kept me up to date on the going ons with the MC. Their house was completed once they were back from their honeymoon, and she's loved making it their home. They're waiting until their baby shower to find out the gender of the baby, so she is putting off the nursery until after that. She's been pressuring me about coming to the baby shower, but I'm. not so sure that is a good idea. I still haven't been able to get a certain biker off my mind. Even though I know nothing can ever come from that.

Buster's POV

1 month after the wedding

*SLAM!

I bolted out of bed once I heard my bedroom door slam against the wall. I began to reach for my weapon before I saw it was Ink and Screw and relaxed a little.

"What the fuck do y'all think you're doing?" I shouted at them.

"Ginger and Candy get your shit and get out." Ink called out to the girls as Screw tossed them some of their clothes that was closest to them.

Ginger began to quickly get her stuff together but Candy who has been getting a bit to comfortable with me decided to pull and attitude, "Last time I checked this is Buster's room not yours. I'm not leaving unless he says I have to."

I rounded on her, "Bitch you are not my old lady just some clubwhore. You do not speak to any of the brothers like that. Now get your shit and get out!" I yelled at her.

I could see she was crying now but she wisely chose to give up and get out. Last time I'll be sleeping with her. She needs to know her place before she is fully kicked out.

After the girls left Ink slammed the door behind them.

"Get ready, we're going for a ride." Screw told me.

"Man, not today guys. I just got to sleep an hour ago." I said as I started making my way back to my bed.

"We weren't asking you Buster. We're telling you. Prez and Gage chose us to be the ones to do this. So are you going to go with us willingly or do we need to go get them so you can tell them why you are defying this?" Ink lifted his eyebrow at me after that last statement.

"Fine give me 30 minutes to shower and get some breakfast and I'll meet you out by the bikes." I told them.

"Make it 15 and we'll be picking something up on the road." Screw said. Then with that they both left my room.

I was on my bike ready to ride after 15 minutes. Just 5 minutes into the ride I was glad to be out with the wind in my face. It always felt so free and helped to clear your head. Over the last month I have just been screwing any woman I could get in my bed. Candy had been the most regular one for me but that was going to have to change after this morning. It's all me just trying to distract myself. Hell, to even sleep with them I have to get completely rip-roaring drunk first. Still every morning the first thing on my mind is a certain raven haired beauty.