Chapter 37

A/N We're finally here. This is the last chapter for Two Different Souls Collide. Though this is the end of this book this one be the end for the Blood & Bones MC. I have about 3 more books in this series I'd like to write, but I'll be working on some other projects for a while. I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoy writing it! Thanks for all the votes and comments! 

Buster's POV

Last night was a win for all of us. We captured Drake, brought Trixie home physically unharmed, and baby Phoenix was born safely. After we end Drake we will be having a celebration. It will feel good to have some peace and quiet for a little while. Unless we are able to pull a lead on Rebel from Drake.

The old ladies worked together to make lunch since Hawk is on his way home with Flame and his little one. Little Bird just looks lighter as she moves about. I came up behind her after she'd just set a dish down on the bar and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Everything looks great Little Bird."

She turned in my arms, "Thanks, hopefully we've made enough." She looked back to the bar nervously.

"Babe, we're bikers but even we have a limit to how much we can eat." I told her.

"Maybe I should make another," I cut her off with a kiss.

"There's enough now come have a seat with me while we wait for them to arrive." I pull her over to a couch and set her on my lap.

"I can sit in a seat Buster." She pouted to me.

I nuzzled her neck and whispered, "I know but I want you right here where I can touch you all I want." She giggled. It's amazing watching her true self come out since the news of Drake's capture.

Blade and Tequila came through the front door then, "Alright everyone, they're just outside!" Tequila called excitedly.

Then in walked Hawk and Flame holding little Phoenix, who was so bundled up you couldn't see any of him. We all cheered our newest member of the family.

"Alright, alright, settle down," Called Hawk. He puffed his chest out and proudly proclaimed, "This is your future president, Phoenix! Weighing a total of 8 pounds and 3 ounces."

Pearl rushed forward to meet Phoenix. Everyone knows she always wanted kids, she's loved having Gage and Cass's kids around. I'm sure she'll be pushing for everyone to have some more.

"Church in 5 minutes!" Hawk called out. He leaned down and kissed the side of his boy's head before kissing Flame's cheek.

"Little Bird, I'll be back." I picked her up and placed her on the couch seat next to me. She smiled up at me and nodded.

"Gage, how's Trixie doing?" Hawk asked once we all got seated.

"She's good physically, I think I'm going to have Felicia give her a call though. She told Cass and I that she'd been communicating with Drake but didn't know it was him. He reached out to her on Instagram and told her he was a 17-year-old named Mike living in Dallas. They started talking just a couple of days after your wedding Hawk." Gage explained.

"So that's how Drake learned information on us." Ink said.

"Yea, she said he asked a lot of questions about the MC but she just thought the curiosity was normal." Gage shook his head.

"People pretend to be others all the time on the internet. It happens more often than you'd think. Don't be too hard on her." Tech explained.

"Tech's right Gage, don't be so hard on yourself or her." Hawk said.

"Cass and I are going to talk to her about being safe on the internet. Maybe you could help with that Tech." Gage asked.

"Yup," Tech replied.