Chapter 19

Buster's POV

I cannot believe she wants to see that monster. I'm still reeling from her request. Thankfully Screw kept his mouth shut on the matter and Cleo didn't have the same request. She said she understood Bird's need to see him but she had no desire for that and hoped he rotted in hell. That one had fire in her for sure.

Gage had relayed the information we got. Several of the brothers look like they wanted to be sick after hearing about the way my Little Bird's dad spoke about her. There really is evil in the world, and a perfect example of it is sitting downstairs.

"With that we know for sure not to underestimate Drake, he's been trained to survive. We know the make and model of his truck though and can look for that." Hawk commanded.

"I'm sure he's ditched by now and found something else. From what you've said he's crafty." Ink reasoned.

"You're probably right but we'll still need to keep on the lookout for it. If we come across it abandoned, then that at least tells us that he's in the area." Hawk replied.

"As we said last night don't go out alone. We want to make anything easy for him. We'll go out searching hotels and known abandoned buildings. Plus go to restaurants and gas stations. He may stop in asking around about us if he's figured out, she's here. Hawk's already put in a call with the Sheriff last night, so they know to be on lookout for him as well." Gage informed us.

"Trip," Hawk called out. "We want you to call your sister in. See if she can come here for the next couple of weeks. She's a licensed psychologist. Until Drake is caught, I don't want Red or Bird leaving, but at least Cleo needs to be checked out to make sure she isn't a danger to herself. Also, Felicia may be able to get some information on Drake from Red without doing any further damage." Tank perked up at the mention of Felicia. They used to be hot and heavy as teenagers but when she went off to college and left the MC life behind, she also left him behind.

"I can do that." Trip answered. "I don't want to overstep but might want to see if Trixie might want to talk to her."

"What the fuck Trip?!" Gage spoke angerly, "Why don't you let me worry about my own daughter!" Papa bear Gage has come out to play.

"Look man, I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong by her. She's gone through a lot and I'm sure after what happened her parents didn't take her in to see anyone and check on her." Trip reasoned. "Besides it was just a suggestion. If Felicia is going to be here anyways, it wouldn't hurt for her to just a have a conversation with her." Trip is the youngest in the MC at only 19. His dad was in the MC and killed during all that went down with Hawk's dad. His mom had run off after he was born. Once their dad died the MC took care of them. Felicia got out as soon as she could while Trip started prospected the day he turned 18.

"Yea, you're probably right, I'll talk to Cass about it." Gage reasoned while he ran a hand down his face. "Just make sure that all your showing is concern. Like you said she's been through a lot." We could all clearly see the warning in Gage's eyes. Trip held his hands up showing he meant no harm, but I could see there was something more in his eyes with this. I'll have to talk to him later though, now is not the time.

"There's something else." I spoke up and all eyes turned to me. "Bird has asked to speak with her dad. I don't want this to happen but maybe we could learn something else from their interaction. He could slip and reveal something." I reasoned. I don't want her seeing him but she's right if it helps heal her even just a little bit she has to do it, I do not have the right to stand in her way no matter how much I want to protect her.

Hawk seemed to be thinking about it.

"I agree, it could cause him to slip up." Blade added but then he turned to me, "Do you think she is strong enough right now to do this?"

"I hope so." I sighed defeated. "Never matter if she's not though, I'll be there with her to keep her strong."

"Fine, Buster and Blade will take Bird down to talk to her father and then immediately report back to me and Gage what you might have learned. The rest of you pair off and hit the town. Report if you find anything. Unless otherwise stated, we'll meet back here at 6pm for church to talk next steps." Hawk commanded and then ended the meeting.

I looked to Blade who gave me a nod. Time for me to go and inform my Little Bird she is getting her wish.

Indigo's POV

Standing at the top of the steps of the basement, I had to lean on Buster for support. Blade and him were looking at me questioningly. I know that Buster was not all for this, but I appreciate that he was allowing me to make my own choices. He wasn't sure if it would be allowed to happen, but I know he was my voice in that room that helped get me here. After a deep breath to help calm my nerves I nodded to both of them, and we began our decent down the stairs.

Thankfully Buster had warned me that Blade had already spent some time with my father so when they turned on the lights to the room I wasn't as shocked as I probably would have been. There sat my far beaten and bloody, but still he was smiling at me.

"Here she is! My lovely whore of a daughter! I'm so thankful Drake and I didn't stick our dicks in your now tainted body." My father spat at me. I could see the joy in his eyes despite the revulsion in his words. He was trying to hurt me.

"Father, how does it feel to be the one tied up and beaten?" I calmly asked him.

"Like a vacation." He smiled at me again. "Now Indigo, you couldn't have done any better for yourself. You went to college and have a career, but still, this is the best you can do? Such a disappointment, nothings changed." He cruelly spoke to me.

"If who I am is a disappointment to you then I'm fine with that. I'd rather be a disappointment that even consider what it is that I could do that you would actually be proud of."

He laughed at this, "Oh you finally have found a backbone? Maybe I should be a little prouder of you." He winked at me.

"Now, you and I both know your days are numbered now that the Blood & Bones MC has gotten ahold of you. Before your life is ended though there are a few things I'd like to know." I was struggling to keep calm, but I didn't want to grant him any reaction out of me. Later I could break down, but now he would see how strong I really was.

"Go on my little Doll." He was goading me now.

"I told mom when I was younger about you and Drake. The things you were doing but she didn't see to believe me. Did she know?" I asked.

"Of course, she knew. She got off on watching. It was her idea for me to start training your brother." The delight and honesty of what he was saying was all over his face. My mother was just as much of a monster as he was.

I still had more I needed to know though, "If you knew what I was doing and where I went, why didn't you come after me?"

"You were getting too old anyway. We had already begun the process of finding another girl. Your mom couldn't have any more kids after you." He informed me.

So, there it was, it didn't matter that I left. I wasn't the reason they got Cleo. They had already begun that process. Both of my parents and my brother were all monsters. What did that make me?

"You're going to rot in hell. I hope they make you suffer before you get there though." With that I turned around and walked out of the room. Walked away from one of the monster's that haunted my nightmares for the last time. Now I had to wonder what all of this information meant for me.