Chapter 7

A/N I LOVED writing this chapter! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I sat in a salon chair today for over 4 hours trying to fix a purple temporary dye job that just refused to go away. I decided to use the unexpected sitting time to map out some the next few chapters. I know where I want the story to go but I have a lot of little deals to figure out. I'm uploading without any editing right now so I can get them out faster to y'all. I prefer to get it all out anyways and then when I'm done go back and edit. Hoping to get out the next few chapters in the next week as time allows. 

Hawk's POV

Making my way down the aisle surrounded by our family and friends brought an even bigger smile to my face. I was finally marrying my Little Flame. The women had transformed the look of the ranch for this wedding. whole yard was decked out in Gold, black, deep red, and white. As we got closer to the end of the aisle I noticed the wood wall we'd be standing in front of had been stained black and deep brown and written in Gold were the words "No Until Forever, Ride or Die!" My Little Flame got this life and what it meant to be a biker's girl.

I took my place with Gage as my best man, then Blade and finally Buster next to him. It felt good to have all my men here with me. It was like them fully approving of this union. Even some of my old army buddies were in the back as well. Not all made it home but I'm great for the brothers I still have with me even if we do not see each other often.

The music shifted and the women started coming down the aisle. Cass came first with a gentle smile, then Tequila with a wink to Blade, and then Indigo came with the smallest hint of a smile on her face. I could tell she was pointedly not looking anywhere but Buster. That will be something I'll have to deal with at some point I'm sure but not today. Then the music changed and everyone stood up. I had asked Ember to walk down the aisle to Wildfire by Seafret, I felt it truly encompassed our love the best. There she was my gorgeous Little Flame in her white gown and halo of black roses with Axel walking her down the aisle. Everyone else faded away until all there was, was me and my Little Flame. Screw was right she did look like a fallen angel. I felt my eyes start to water but willed myself not to let any tears fall.

She was walking too slow for me so I started to walk towards her, but I was grabbed from behind. Blade and Gage each had me, "Bro, calm down, let her come to you." Gage whispered in my ear.

I shook them off me and they took a step back into their spots. I looked up and There she was right in front of me. Axel handed her off to me and took his spot to proceed over the wedding. Ember gave me her brilliant smile and whispered Hi to me and whispered Hi to her right back. We both had huge smiles on our faces.

"Well y'all can go ahead and have seat." Axel said. "Hawk and Flame have chosen to get married. If anyone has any objections to that they can go ahead and get up and just leave now." Axel said sternly with his hand to his piece under his vest. I chuckled and shook my head. "No one? Okay good. We watched the two of you meet and even though Flame was not so inclined to be anywhere near you finally were able to wear her down enough to tolerate you," some chuckled at that, "Then you somehow tricked her into loving you. Which is good because me and the other men feel she is the only fit for being your old lady." A small cheer went up from the guys from that showing their unity in this.

"Now the two of you have decided to write your own vows." Axel said to us.

"Little Flame, you came into my life and lit within me a little flame. I was wandering through life in darkness waiting for you to light my way. You were always my forever and now everyone else knows it too. We are bound together in every way, I will always love and protect you. Even after my dying breath." I told my Little Flame, holding her hands and looking into her eyes. Willing her to see the honesty in my words.

"Hawk, you brought hope into my life again and gifted me with not just your live but the love of a huge and sometimes crazy family. I'm so thankful we found each other though no matter what path I would have taken I know they all would have lead me to you. I will always love and protect you. Even after my dying breath." Ember promised me choking up a little as she spoke.

Axel cleared his throat a little and I looked at him, the old man had a tear on his cheek. "Well, uh do you have the rings?" Gage handed me the ring while Cass handed off mine.

"Hawk do you take Flame to be your wife?" Axel asked.

"I do" I replied as I slipped her wedding ring on next to her engagement ring. It was a simple silver band just like she wanted. She said her engagement ring was so gorgeous she didn't want to risk taking anything away from it.

"Flame do you take Hawk to be your husband? Axel asked.

"I do." Ember replied and she slipped a ring on to my finger. She wanted to pick it and surprise me so this was my first time seeing it. It had black metal and a darker stained wood stripped in it. It made me think of a whiskey barrel. My woman knew me perfectly.

"Well then, by the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride!" Axel declared.

"Finally!" I shouted as I picked Flame up with my hands under her butt and lifted her up for our faces to be level and landed a deep kiss. She threw her head back and laughed after I put her down. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Well that was your last chance Little Flame. Now you are mine forever."

She whispered back, "Perfect."

Ember's POV

We held hands as we walked down the aisle, followed closely behind by the wedding party. I cannot believe we finally did it! We're finally husband and wife plus we have a baby on the way. Nothing could be more perfect today.

We had 45 minutes carved out for pictures. 20 minutes was for us to get pictures with the wedding party. The photographers already got pics of us all separately before the wedding, so they didn't need us all together for too long. Then the rest of the time we got some pictures with Hawk's Harley and some of the horses.

I thought that I would feel a little bit of hollowness inside me due to the absence of my parents, but I felt nothing towards it. They wrote me off long ago and were never going to change their minds on me. I'm so thankful Indi was able to come and be here for me. I know the guys all made her uncomfortable, but she was trying for me and that meant the world.

The wedding and reception looked exactly how I pictured it, a dark elegance. When we made it back from taking pictures I saw the men were already all drinking beers. No surprise there, I shook my head a little.

As we entered in the reception area everyone cheered for a kiss and Hawk was all too willing to make the sacrifice as he dipped me low to kiss me. My booted foot rose up off the ground for that one.

After we came back up, I noticed Buster walking towards and unaware Indi. Oh no, I hope he doesn't upset her again.