Chapter 6

A/N The next chapter will be the wedding!

Indigo's POV

I almost made a break for it last night but seeing Ember in her wedding dress looking like a fallen angel with Halo of Black Roses and a lacey cream colored bohemian styled dress makes me so happy I stuck around. She had her bridesmaids decked out in maroon dresses carrying bouquets of black and white roses with some pieces of Gold added in. While Ember's bouquet had deep red and black roses with greenery and gold in it. Plus, we were all in Black cowboy boots, everyone looked ready for a biker wedding!

We were all laughing and about to make our final toast when we heard a knock at the door. Amelia answered it, and Screw walked into the room. Screw whistled low, "Flame you are a sight," He said with a slow look up and down her, "Are you sure you wanna marry Hawk, there's still time for you to pick me" He added a dramatic wink at the end for her.

Ember's laugh rang out, "Thanks, that's a mighty tempting offer, but I'm going to stick with me choice." She smiled at him and hugged him when he got closer to her.

Screw snapped his fingers like he was out of luck. "Well, I had to give it one more shot." He pulled a jewelry box out from behind his back and handed it to Ember. "Prez wanted me to come and deliver his gift to you."

Ember's eyes showed excitement as she opened the box, she gasped when she saw what was inside. She turned the box around and showed us a silver necklace with a black diamond in the middle of a ring of diamonds shaped into a little flicker of a flame. She pulled out the little piece of paper folded up in the box and began to read it while Cass put the necklace on her. "The black diamond represents my black heart that had long ago died, then you came along with your Flame of light and lit my heart up again. You my Little Flame are what brought my dead heart back to life. Today you tie yourself to me and as you continue to light my heart I will forever protect yours. I love you my Little Flame." Ember was crying tears of joy as she finished reading. His love for her was so deep, I couldn't help but get choked up myself, impart because I am so happy for her but also, I know I will never have this kind of love. I'm far too broken.

"Oh no, enough of the crying, you can't ruin your make-up!" Amelia called out. She quickly handed Ember a tissue and fanning her face trying to dry up the tears. Then she quickly turned to Screw, "Alright you made your deliver now be on your way." She told him as she started pushing him towards the door.

"Wait!" Ember called out. She rushed over to their kitchen area and picked up a gift sack. "Could you take this to Hawk for me?"

Screw smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her on the check, "You two were made for each other. All fo the guys have said no one else could have made a better prez's old lady." With that Screw took the bag from Ember and went out the door.

"Alright ladies let's dry those tears and lift our glasses!" Amelia called out

"To Ember and Hawk, may your life be filled with love and happiness" Cass said.

"And great sex so I can have even more little nieces and nephews running around!" Amelia called out right before we clinked our glasses together and drank to our toast.

Buster's POV
Waking up this morning I had a pounding headache. Indi was still the first thing on my mind despite the headache. Finally I realized the pounding was actually someone at my door. I stumbled over and wrenched the door open with a scowl on my face only to find Screw.

"Come on man, you're late. Prez told me to come wake your lazy ass up." Screw quickly told before dashing off down the hall towards the stairs.

I closed the door and ran a hand down my face. I just have to get through today and then I can forget all about that Raven haired beauty. Today is about Flame and Prez. Though it will tough having to see her from afar. I'll just have to make sure we maintain some distance between us. I quickly hopped in the shower, putting my groomsmen attire on and rushed out of my room.

I ran into Screw on my way outside and we walked together to meet all the guys. As we walked in Screw whistled low, "Prez I gotta tell you, you are one lucky son of a Bitch. Flame looks like some fallen dark angel."

Prez smirked after hearing that, "I'm just lucky I tricked her into marrying me."

We all got a laugh out of that. "Well she loved your gift, even cried. She sent me back with this for you." He handed Prez the bag he had been carrying.

Prez opened the bag up and gave a big smile when he saw what was inside. He pulled out a pair of boxer briefs that had "Property of Flame" written on them. We all busted a gut laughing at that one. While we are still laughing Prez pulled something else from the box. We could all see he was getting choked up.

He read from a note, "I found your grandfathers dog tags when I organized the attic I wanted you to have him close to your heart today since he could not be here in person. I love you." Prez gave a little cough at the end, we could all tell he was trying to keep his emotions at bay.

Axel stood up, "Well I think this calls for a toast." He raised his glass up and we all followed suit. "To bikes, liquor, and women. But most of all to the best women the ones that stand by you through the highs and lows. That will keep every secret and hold you up even when you threaten to fall. Hawk, you found your ride or die in little flame. The perfect queen for this imperfect lot. Too many years of rowdy parties and long slow nights!" We all cheered before downing our drinks.

Several guys slapped Prez on the back. "Alright it's almost time. We better head out and get in place. Don't want Flame thinking you got cold feet." Ink suggested.

We all began making our way out to where the ceremony would take place. Hopefully one day I can find what my brothers have.