Chapter 18

Buster's POV

Blade, Gage, Hawk, Screw, and I stood in a line staring down at the man who is supposed to be my Little Bird's father. The son of a bitch is smiling at us. SMILING! He's sicker and more twisted than I thought if he can stare us down and smile. We've been standing here for 5 minutes. He was kept in the dark all night and chained to a chair. HE hasn't been given any food or water since he arrived. When we started making our way down the stairs, we could hear him whistling. Like he hadn't a care in the world. My steps faltered at that, how can any man do the things he has done and have zero remorse. I kept my face blank instead of showing the disgust that I wanted to allow out.

"We've got some questions and you're going to answer them." Hawk stated.

"By all means, gentlemen, ask away. But, in exchange I want my own questions answered." He kept his smile on his face.

I saw Blade tilt his head to the side as he continued to stare at him, trying to figure him out. I don't think there is any figuring this man out. He is the darkest type of monster this world has to offer. He can blend into society easily but behind closed doors he wreaks havoc on those he perceives as weak. A wolf in sheep's clothing, creeping around in the dark.

Hawk gave a nod, "Where is Drake?" Gage asked. We decided before heading down here that it would best for Gage to handle taking lead in the questioning since he would be most likely able to keep his anger under control.

"Well after little Cleo let my little girl go, Drake went after her to bring her back. She still had more to learn." He tells us as matter of factly as though he was telling us about the weather for today. "I guess since you all barged in and interrupted Cleo's lesson that he didn't catch up to her before she got to you."

"Where would he go if he didn't get her?" Gage asks.

"tsk tsk, I answered you now you have to answer me."

"Fine, go ahead." Gage asked through gritted teeth.

"It's surprising how an MC came to be a part of all this. Who are you to my little Indi?"

"I'm Ember's husband, Hawk. Indigo is under our protection." Hawk answered.

He frowned at that.

"Back to Drake, where would he go if he didn't get to her?" Gage asked again.

He sighed at that, "Well I'm here with you, how would I know. I taught him to survive though, and he isn't one to give up so easily. My turn, how is my little niece doing, still as sweet as I remember?" He asked licking his lips.

Hawk was quick and had his hand around his throat in the time it took me to blink, "You do not speak about Ember that way. This is your only warning on this." Hawk released him after that and stepped back.

The man laughed. Actually, laughed as he sucked in air, "Well I see I've touched a nerve. No matter, we can skip that question if you like. Now I get a different question then since you didn't want to answer my last one. Ember won't have been enough to get you this involved, I'm sure. Which of you is my whore of daughter Indi opening her legs for, hmmm?"

This time it was my turn to leap forward, "You sick son of a bitch!" Gage and Blade and grabbed ahold of me before I could reach him though.

The maniac laughing started now, "Guess that answers my question. Good luck with that one. Drake and I broke her in a way that she will never be fixed. We had her for years and molded her to what we wanted her to be. You will never repair what we broke!"