Chapter 26

A/N Double update! Let me know what you think so far. What do you think caused the rift between Felicia and Tank? Who do you think deserves their own book next?I had a plan but now I'm thinking about changing it. 

Tank's POV

After leaving the room

I pull on my hair in frustration. That woman has always been my weakness. I've loved her since I was 15. I know what happened was awful, but she didn't have to shut me out and then run from me. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need her to talk to me. She looks so good with her blonde hair, it's shorter now, but it suites her. Her body had filled out more. Her beautiful eyes are still the same though one a deep brown and the other as blue as the ocean. I've got to blow off some of this tension I'm feeling. With that I make my way down the gym to hit the punching bag. I'm not giving up though, Felicia is going to talk to me before she leaves.

Inidigo's POV

I heard whispering and slowly stretched my body out. I was still sore and winced form the pain it caused me. I slowly blinked open my eyes. Cass was walking towards me.

"Hey Indi, you seemed to have a good rest." Cass smiled at me.

I looked around the room and saw Cleo back in her bed. "Where's Buster?" I croaked out.

Cass picked up my water and handed it to me. "He had to go meet with Hawk. He didn't want to leave you, but it was important."

"Okay," I whispered back.

"You two looked pretty cozy together when I came to get him." Cass gave me a knowing look.

I blushed.

"OOO, I'm sad I missed that." Cleo said.

"What about you?" Cass turned to her, "Screw seemed pretty reluctant to leave you too."

Now it was Cleo's turn to turn as red as her hair.

"He just wants to make sure I'm okay and feel safe." She said with a shrug.

I decided to save us both by changing the subject, "I'm getting kind of hungry, could we possibly get some food."

"Same, but can we go out into the bar with everyone else to eat?" Cleo asked.

"I don't know, Doc doesn't really want the two of you moving around much yet." Cass looked conflicted.

"We can go in wheelchairs like Screw did to take me outside." Cleo bargained.

Cass turned to me, "What do you think Indi? Wanna eat out there or in here?"

I saw Cleo begging me with her eyes. I gave a heavy sigh, "It would be good to get out of this room even if it is only for a little bit."

"Okay, I'll go get one of the guys to help get you into the wheelchairs. That way you all aren't jostled around too much." Cass gave in and went to get someone.

"Thanks for this, I didn't think she'd let just me go by myself. She was told to keep watch over both of us." Cleo explained to me.

"It's a good idea, I know we both still need time to heal but I don't like being stuck in one room all the time." I told her.

Cleo gave me a look of understanding. After having been confined to rooms all the time for punishment it's hard to feel like you're stuck in a room and unable to leave.