Chapter 14

A/N Double update! Enjoy! 

Chapter 14

Buster's POV

Arriving in Waynoka we're all on edge. Doc was in the van with Ink and Screw while the rest of us rode in the truck. It was a tight fit but no one complained. On the way here we talked through how we would enter the property. Tank and Blade would be let out in the back of the woods to enter in through the back of the property. Their priority was to make it to their workshop, if they didn't see anyone in there then they would come to the house. We wanted to be sure there was no hope of either of these fuckers escaping though, so that meant having men at all vantage points. Doc was to stay at the Van unless some called him into Cleo. If anyone got Cleo and she was in a state to be moved, they were to forget everyone else and get her to Doc and away from danger as quickly as possible. Hawk and I would make our way to the front of the house. Trip and Screw would come in from the right of the house after checking out the garage. Ink would go in from the left. While we were in Church Little Bird worked with Cass in creating a map of the property for us to use.

When we were a mile away from the Property Hawk turned from the passenger's seat to everyone, "Remember our priority is getting Cleo to safety. Second, is to capture those two bastards. We each have cable ties on us. Try taking them out with as little noise and blood shed as possible. We'll get our blood from them when we get them back to the Ranch. We want to have as little clean up here as possible so that we can be in and out faster." We all nodded. We made our way to the back of the woods and let Blade and Tank out. They creeped into the woods as we made our way back around to the property.

We parked only 100 feet from the house and waited for a text from Tank and Blade letting us know they were in position for us to begin moving in. Once we received it, we all quietly got out of the vehicles and made our way towards the house.

Everything was quiet and the house seemed like any other. Hard to imagine the horrors that went on inside of it, but monsters could be lurking anywhere. Hawk and I made our way towards the front of the house. From the windows we could see no movement in the house. We received a text from Screw letting us know that there was only one truck in the garage. One of them may be off site. So, we need to move quickly in case they come back and see our vehicles and get spooked and run. As we continued forward to the house, we received another text this time from Blade telling us to get our asses to their shop.

Hawk and I made eye contact before we ran around the side of the house to the workshop. We could hear the sound of a whip cracking before we heard whimpers and cries.

Blade looked furious. "We have to go in there and stop this."

Hawk looked conflicted, "Have we seen they're both in there with her? We don't want to put her in more danger than she's already in"

Screw was outraged, "Who the fuck cares, we can't sit out here while that bastard torturers her!" he whisper yelled at us.

Then from the shop we heard a man speak, "Oh Little Cleo, you've always been so obedient. Such a shame you had to screw things up. Drake and I were going to keep you around after we got our new girl even though you really are getting too old for us now. But it looks like that won't be an option now. We can't have you teaching our newest pet bad habits, now, can we?"

Oh shit, he's going to killer, Screw is right we can't allow this to happen. Before we can talk and figure out the best plan, we hear Little Bird's dad speak again.

"But I'll enjoy one last fuck from you before I end you. One final goodbye." We could hear the joy in his voice from the torture he was inflicting.

Before we could say anything, Screw burst through the door of the shop guns blazing. "I don't think so!" He shouted.

"What the fuck?" Indi's dad shouted as he turned around to face us. The man was shirtless and already had his pants undone. Cleo was behind him naked and hanging from the ceiling by a metal hook. The shop had all kinds of whips, canes, and means for torture. He dropped the bloody whip he was holding. But before he could react, much Screw was on him and hitting him over and over.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" punch. "How do you like being beat!?" another punch. "I'm going to kill you!" Screw was shouting as he landed punch after punch.

Once it was clear the man had passed out Tank pulled Scew off him. Blade comes forward and puts zip ties on him so we can secure him for transport back to Texas. I look down at the sorry excuse of a father and my blood boils while my hands itched to finish the job Screw started. I now that time will come though and now that we have this man in our hands he will never be able to hurt my Little Bird again. His time will come.

I look up to see Screw bending over Cleo who had been let down from the hook she was attached to. She's barely conscious and not in good condition.

"It's okay red, you're safe now." Screw tells her quietly as her eyes are frantically bouncing around to each of us. She tries to whisper out something but begins to cough, "You don't need to talk, we're going to get you some help."

She shakes her head before whispering out, "Did Indi send you?" I can see the fear in her eyes.

"Yes," Screw reassures her. We can see her shoulders relax at this knowledge and it seems she is choosing to trust us now. Doc comes in then with a medic bag in tote. Screw refuses to leave Cleo's side, interesting.

"Buster!" Hawk calls out. I turn and walk towards him. He's conversing with Ink and Blade by the door. Little Bird's father is gone so I'm guessing Trip and Tank are loading him up.

"Fuck, can you believe this shit? This place looks like hell on earth." Ink grates out angrily as he takes in the shops torture set up.

"I'm trying hard to not think too much on it. If I give it too much thought, I'm going to lose my shit." I tell him.

"What's our play here, how do we want this to go down?" Blade asks.

"We need to make sure no evidence is left that can be tied to us or that Indigo was ever here either. Ink grab Trip and go into the house and make sure that we'll be clear of anything. Tell Tank to watch over dear old daddy while we wrap things up here. Screw can help Doc get Cleo loaded up into the van. With Daddy of the year locked into the back of the truck that will be the most comfortable for her. I imagine Screw will want to ride along with her." We all swing our eyes over to where Doc and Screw are still leaning over Cleo on the ground, the look on Screw's face tells us he's already a goner for that one. "I think we take his truck and leave it abandoned somewhere."

"I want this shop burned to the ground." I growl out. They each turn to me.

"Alright, that will be the last thing we do. Blade you get this place doused in alcohol so all we have to do is light a match and toss it before we high tail it out of here." Hawk tells us.

With a shout Screw came running over then breaking up our circle, "Brothers, we have a huge problem." He tells us angrily, "Cleo told us Drake isn't here. His father sent him after Indi to follow her and bring her back here. He could be outside of the Ranch as we speak. We have to warn them and get back there now!"

Well Fuck!

A/N Another love interest comes forward, Screw and Cleo!