Chapter 29

Hawk's POV

What the fuck? A sister? I left church and made a bee line for the house. Why would he keep her a secret? What did he have to gain from that? Now she's god knows where. Oh Christ, Red ended up with those monsters. Rebel better not have ended up in a place like that. What am I supposed to do? How do I even begin to find her? She knew about me, why didn't she try and contact me? Oh shit, Flame. I have to tell her. She's already under enough stress with what's going on with her family, she doesn't need this right now.

"Damn it!" I shout as I punch a hole in our living room wall. I'm breathing heavily.

Suddenly, there's banging on the front door. I choose to ignore it and head for the liquor. The banging comes again as I'm pouring myself a shot of whiskey. "Prez we know you're in there, open up!" I hear Gage call out.

I take my shot and then make my way to the door. I swing it open to see Blade and Gage, "What the hell do you want?" I growl at them. My rage is so close to the surface right now and I'm about to lose it.

"Screw let us know something was up and that you would need us." Gage tells me.

"Fine, but you can only come in if you're drinking." I turn back to head to the whiskey again but catch the hesitant glance they threw each other.

I hear the door shut as I pour my next shot. "Wanna tell us why we're drinking?" Gage asks.

"Well, it appears my dad decided to leave out a very important peace information in regard to his offspring." They both look at me confused. "I have a sister."

Shock doesn't begin to cover the emotions on their faces. "How do you know?" Blade asked, skeptically.

"Scew and I asked Cleo about Bird's father's last words. Rebel was a girl she was being held captive with at the MC that sold her. Said her dad had been the president of an MC and her brother had killed him. Said the MC was out of Tyler, TX." I explained before downing another shot. "If you're staying, you're drinking. Pick your poison." Blade chose to grab a beer from the fridge while Gage got a tumbler of whiskey.

"That's a lot to take in. How was he able to keep her a secret? How old is she?" Gage asks.

"Red thinks she'd be around 23 now. I don't know. I haven't asked her who the MC was that had them, but I'd bet it's the Devil's Sons MC from over by Little Rock. They're the ones dad had gotten in with for the drug running and then tried to move us into the skin trade. Which was the finally straw. Drugs were bad enough, but selling people? That's a whole other level of evil." I wish my dad wasn't dead so I could kill him again, to leave my sister, his daughter in the care of an MC like that. The man had no soul.

"Sounds about right, but we'll still need to verify it's them from Red." Blade argues.

"How do you want to handle this?" Gage asks me.

"I don't know man. I know I have to get her out of wherever they sold her. Hopefully we're not too late. I also need to tell Flame, but she's already under so much stress. I don't want all of this to start effecting her pregnancy and risk her and phoenix." I can hear in my own voice how lost I feel.

"Give Flame more credit. It sounds to me like you need her right now to help you calm the rage in you." Blade tells me.

"Your dad did a lot to fuck up this club, but you've managed to turn it around and become something we can all be proud of. Don't lose sight of that. What happened to Rebel is not your fault. That blame lays solely on your dad. Go talk to Flame and I'll call church for in the morning. We're your brothers and we will help you find here and bring her home." Gage pulls me in for a man hug. Then Blade and him leave.