Chapter 33

Trixie's POV

5 months ago

Cass and Gage have been so good to me. Bringing me in to be a part of their family, adopting my twins, and taking my brother and sister in. It's hard to feel a part of it all though. It feels like they felt obligated to adopt me. Why would they want someone like me? I was just an extra. I feel a tear slip down my face as I hear my phone ding.

Looking down I see a notification on Instagram. I open it up and see I've gotten a message from a guy I've never seen. He's so hot but he lives in Dallas.

Mike - 'Hey, I just wanted to tell you I think you're beautiful. Thought I'd take a chance and maybe you'd want to chat with someone that knows you're way out of my league.'

This guy thinks I'm out of his league?! Has he looked in a mirror? I bit my bottom lip wondering how to reply.

Trixie- 'I think you're the one out of my league but thanks for the compliment."'

Mike- 'phew thanks for messaging me back I thought it was a one in a million shot. I'm sure you have a boyfriend.'

Trixie- 'lol nope, no boyfriend. So you're from Dallas? How old are you?'

Mike- 'Yup, born and raised. Though I'm hoping to move away after high school. I don't know where yet. Just want to see other places. I'm 17. You?'

Trixie- 'I completely understand that. I've never left Tyler, TX. Experiencing new places sounds like a dream. I'm 16.'

We continued chatting for hours, getting know each other. We have so much in common. He really understood me and accepted me for who I was.

3 weeks ago

I've been arguing with Cass some. It's hard having a parent that cares about what is going on with me. I just wish she could trust me. I've always looked out for myself and my siblings. Mike has been the only bright part of my life lately. He's so caring and understanding. He finds the whole MC thing interesting, which is understandable. I heard my phone beep and snatched it up quickly in excitement hoping it was Mike. We traded number a few months back so we can communicate a little easier.

Mike- 'Hey Beautiful! I swear you are the highlight of my day. My parents are just pushing me so hard today. What college are you going to go to? What are your plans? Blah blah blah, why can't they just accept it's my life not theirs?'

Trixie- 'I so get that! Cass and I fought again this morning. Thankfully we were interrupted by Ember, she's pregnant and she needed Cass's help with something.'

Mike- 'I'm sorry beautiful, just think it won't be too long and then we can be together and see the world like we planned.'

1 week ago

Mike- 'Come on babe, I want to finally see you?'

Trixie- 'I know but there's a threat against the MC. They won't let any of us out right now without a babysitter.'

Mike- 'Have you changed your mind about me? Is that what it is? Beautiful, you know I'd keep you safe, or do you not trust me?'

Trixie- 'Of course I trust you. I promise, it's just they're protective of everyone here. I want to see you too. To finally be in your arms.'

This morning

Trixie- 'They're finally easing off a bit with the restrictions. I only must have one guard with me when we go out. Trip is going to be taking me to School this morning.'