Chapter 22

Screw's POV

I cannot believe Tequila. Showing Red, Magic Mike. I don't know what she was thinking, other than maybe trying to get a rise out of Blade. Which worked for it. I will say it was all worth it to here Red laugh like that and to see her show that kind of fire. It was a turn on seeing her so sure of herself and to be willing to fight for what she wants. She definitely lives up to name I gave her. I didn't expect that to be in her after the way she was described as behaving with Bird's family. Though it appeared whenever an opportunity arose, she took it. Who know what other way she defied them without them ever even realizing it. There is definitely more to her than what meets the surface and I cannot wait to continue to discover every little thing about her.

"They've asked a sister of one of our brothers to come and talk to you and Bird." I gently explain. We hadn't had time to tell them about Felicia until now, both Buster and I were nervous how they would react.

"What do you mean? Why would she come to talk to us?" Red asked.

"She's a licensed psychologist. Felicia, grew up here but went away for college and stayed around there. Trip is her bio brother." Red's eyes went hard during my explanation.

"I've already talked to a therapist before. He didn't really help much, just wanted me to go on medications." Bird spoke up. Buster was holding her hand trying to load her some of his strength.

The fire in Red's eyes told me she didn't need any added strength at the moment. "Why wouldn't you asks us about this before bringing someone we do not know in to tell our darkest moments too." Well when she puts it like that.

"We weren't trying to be sneaky with it. There's so much that's been going on we haven't had time to sit and explain it to you. We want to make sure that you are both safe not just physically but also mentally. You've both survived a trauma that most people could only dream of. We don't mean any harm to you with doing it, just want to make sure no harm is done and you both get the best healing we can get you." Buster explained. Red seemed to take that better.

"So we talk to this Felicia and then if she says we're not a danger to ourselves you won't make us talk to her again?" Red asked.

Just before I was about to speak, Felicia spoke up from the doorway, "Maybe, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Who knows our time together may surprise you." We all turned to her. She looked the exact same except her clothes were a little more grown up. Gone were the ripped jeans, boots, and rock band shirts. Felicia wore slacks, heals, and some lacey top. She looked like she was in her office not in an MC clubhouse. She still had the same blonde hair though, with one brown eye and one blue eye. Trip had it as well, some genetic thing that ran in their family.

"So your Felicia?" Bird asked. You could see the hesitancy in her eyes, while Red's showed defiance and weariness.

"Yes, my brother called me and explained some of the situation. I came as quickly as I could, I understand the delicacy of this situation. I wanted to make sure you were both well taken care of. That these Neanderthals weren't just barreling through beating their chests claiming they're Tarzan and your Jane and that you'll do whatever they say." Felicia said in business like tone.

"Really Felicia?" I asked aggravatedly.

"I change my mind I like her." Red exclaimed with a huge grin on her face. Well, she was easily swayed.

"Good to know, I was told you both are still not cleared to leave here so we'll have to meet in here for now." Felicia explained to them.

"Will we have privacy though?" Bird asked.

"Yes, of course. I will kick all the men out and nothing said here will be shared with them unless you want it shared, or it puts you or someone else on this ranch in danger. Trust is very important to me." Felicia told them as she finally walked further into the room. I noticed then that out in the hall Tank was hovering outside of the Medic room.

"If Indi is okay with it I would like Screw to stay." Red informed us.

I was confused by this, "Red, it's okay I understand. I don't have to be in here."

"I won't make you stay, but I'd like to go through all of this once and begin moving forward. I've been held captive the last 6 years. I do not want to give them even a single day more." I think in that moment I fell in love with her a little bit.

"Alright Red, if Bird says it's okay, I'll stay." I grabbed her hand then and was pleased to see she didn't pull away. We all turned to Bird then.

"I guess it's alright, but if he's staying it's only fair if Buster stays too." Indi whispered.

"Little Bird you can say no. We'll all understand it if you do." Buster spoke gently to her. He was like this gentle giant with her. Buster stood at 6 foot 4, only one bigger than him was Tank, but well Tank was a Tank.

"No, Cleo is right. It will be nice to not have to continue to relive it by retelling it repeatedly." Bird admitted.

"Alright, let me go grab my brief case and we can get started." Felicia left the room after that. She froze for a second when she came across Tank, but then she just continued her way. Tank looked crestfallen watching her walk away. He's never stopped pining over her. We know Felicia wanted out of the life, but I've always suspected there was more to the story then either of them lets on.

I turned to Red and saw her already staring at me. "What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Just trying to figure you out." She simply said.

Buster and Indi were having their own quiet conversation, but I was too wrapped up in Red to make out what they were saying. "What's there to figure out?"

"Well, have you claimed me or something? Is that why you're so interested in me?" She must of seen the shock in my eyes. "My parents sold me to an MC remember, I picked up a few things while there. Plus Tequila explained she was Blade's old lady."

"I haven't claimed you, but I have taken responsibility for you while you're here. Just to be the one looking out for you and that you stay safe. I know for a long time you've had your choices taken from you. I didn't want to take another one. I would like to get to know you more and see where things go." I was really hoping she saw how I cared for her wanted to help her.

"Thank you for allowing me my choices. I'd like to continue getting to know you too." She told me. She was sassy that was for sure, but she was also sweet. She only gets better and better.

Felicia walked back in then and I noticed Bird seemed nervous. After closing and locking the door she walked over to a spare chair in the room and began to set some stuff out of her bag. "I'm going to record our talk so that I can make notes later. Is that okay with you too? I find it helps me to be more present rather than trying to take notes while listening to people speak."

"That's fine." Bird whispered. While Red just confidently nodded.

"Good, thank you. I thought it best we get your individual origins a bit, move into what you both experienced in that house, how you are feeling now, and what you see your future looking like. Does that sound okay to you?" Felicia asked them.

"Yup, let's do it." Red said confidently, making me proud once again. While Bird still seemed unsure but nodded anyway.

Felicia clicked her recorder on before settling back into her chair. "Alright ladies, who would like to start?"