Chapter 34

Buster's POV

This was not what we were expecting to happen. I've got to give it to him, he's smart. But we're smarter. This fucker is too cocky, he'll mess up. He already has by taking our princess. He should have just left town and disappeared. Gage looks ready to murder someone and we're not far behind him. We've all fallen in love with his kids and would do anything to protect them.

"How do you want to play this?" Hawk asked Gage.

Gage just shook his head looking down at the ground with his fists clenched at his side.

Trip opened his eyes then, he looked around at us confused, "What happened? Where's Trixie?"

"Drake took her." Hawk stated.

The color drained from his face, "Gage man I'm sorry, he must have come from behind me." Gage just held a hand up.

"We need to call everyone back to the compound and meet up there with the other brothers. We can make a plan of action from there." Hawk said. Suddenly Gage started running towards our bikes. Hawk and I followed while Blade helped Trip up. Gage was already peeling out of the parking lot when we got to our bikes. We followed behind him as he road to the ranch. Once we got there he took off around the compound. We waited for Blade and Trip to get back before heading inside, just as we walked in Gage came barreling in from the back running to Tech's office. We followed as I heard Hawk call out for Church in 10 minutes.

Walking into the room we see Gage trying and failing to explain something to Tech. He just kept yelling at him. Hawk put a hand on his shoulder, "Brother, we need you to take a breath and explain to us what's going on? We want to help, but you've got to explain."

Gage nodded and took a deep breath, "When Cass and I got the kids there was a lot of things that had been neglected with them. Not just clothes and food, but also doctor's visits and the dentist. When I found out they would be needing some dental work done I decided. I gave them all trackers in necklaces or bracelets, but what I didn't tell anyone, but the dentist was the trackers I was having him install in their teeth. The others are just diversions, so they don't look more closely. Cass doesn't even know; I didn't want anyone to find out unless it was necessary so that it stayed a secret."

"Gage you're a genius!" Tech exclaims.

"On that USB are the links you need to access the trackers where abouts. Go ahead and save the information to the other two trackers. The twins don't have one yet, but I plan to make it happen when they're older." Gage explained handing it over to Tech.

"Tech you work on this, get us a location as fast as possible. We'll work on a plan in church. As soon as you have that location we'll be heading out." Hawk commanded.

Tech nodded and we all left the room and headed out into the bar area. The women were all there looking concerned. They were each looking at their men.

"We know something is wrong Hawk, the way Gage came tearing through here. What is it?" Flame asked.

Gage walked right up to Cass and pulled her into his arms before whispering into her ear, "NO!" She cried out and began crying.

"Drake has taken Trixie. He knocked Trip out and took her. We're working on it though. We'll get her back. Gage was able to give Tech the details for a tracker he has on her. We should be able to head out soon and bring her back. Tank should be back any minute with the other kids. We'll get her back." Hawk declares.

All the women's faces fell at hearing the news. I walked up to my little Bird her collapsed into my arms, "I should have never come here." She whimpered.

"Don't say that Little Bird, if you hadn't, we wouldn't have saved Red, and I wouldn't have met you." I held her tightly.

She pulled her face away from me and turned towards Cass and Gage, "I'm so sorry, if I had known the possibility of this happening I wouldn't..."

Cass cut her off by pulling her away from me and holding Bird's face in her hands, "This is not your fault. Don't you dare do that to yourself. We're going to get her back and they are going to end this nightmare once and for all." She firmly told Bird before pulling her in for a hug. They both held each other while they cried.

As much as I wanted to be with my Little Bird right now and reassure her, I knew I was more needed elsewhere. Plus, I knew right now that was where she needed to be, these women have formed their own bond of sisterhood. So, I turned and head into church with the rest of the men trusting she would be looked after.

Trip refused to allow Doc to look after him. Hawk didn't like it, but he understood. "Alright men, as soon as we get the location we're heading out. I want Doc in a van with Trip in case we need it," Trip went to argue but Hawk gave him a look, "I'll let you come but you're not fit to ride right now after the hit you took. We don't know how far we'll have to ride out and we don't know the condition we'll find Trixie in. A prospect will bring a Truck in case we get to transport Drake. We all want him to suffer but if it is a question of securing Trixie you take the shot and end him. She is our number one priority. We want him alive if we can, he may have information that could lead us to the Devil's Son's MC. Blade, Gage, Tank, Buster, Screw, and I will be going with them on our bikes. Axel will be in charge here. No one in or out. Until we get back. Bring everyone into the main building. It will be easier to keep an eye on everyone if they're all together. Doc before we go make sure Cass has everything you may need here set up for when we get back."

Tech came through the door with his laptop in his hands, "I've got it! They've stopped at a residence Just outside of town about 15 miles southwest of here. I checked records it's been being rented out the past 5 months. That's why nothing showed up before. He's been here much longer than we thought. He must have followed Bird down here when she came for the Wedding."

"Good, Tech you stay here and keep an eye on that tracker. If they move, we need to know it immediately. Any questions?" Hawk asked. When no one answered he commanded, "Alright we all know our jobs. Let's go save our princess. We ride in 5 minutes!"

Walking out of Church I saw my Little Bird waiting for me, I took her in my arms, "Please Buster, come back safely to me." She begged.

"I promise Little Bird. I always come back to you." I whispered into her hair. I leaned down and kissed her deeply then before heading outside to mount up and wait for the others. We were finally going to end this. Vengeance for Flame, Red, Bird, and now Trixie will be complete. I hope I get to make this fucker into my own masterpiece. We're gonna show him why you don't mess with the Blood & Bone's MC.

Trixie's POV

Waking up I didn't hear anything. My eyes felt heavy, and my tongue felt like sandpaper my mouth was so dry. I blinked my eyes open only to be met with darkness. I tied to rub my eyes, but my hands wouldn't move. Then I remember, Mike had knocked out Trip and taken me. Oh God, not Mike, Drake. The man they've been looking for the past few weeks. I have to get out of here, Cass and Gage wouldn't tell me why they were looking for him, but he has to be bad news for them to put us all on lockdown. I was such an idiot to fall for his trap. I can't believe I couldn't see through it. I thought his curiosity about the MC was normal, but I just feed him all the information he needed. Gage is going to be so mad at me. Wait, Gage, my necklace. He'll be able to find me! It was then I noticed I couldn't feel the familiar weight of weight on my chest from. It. Shit, I told him about it when Gage gave it to me. I really did tell him everything he needed to know. I started screaming for help, but no one came. Without that necklace Gage won't be able to find me. I'm gonna die in here. Tears began streaming down my face. All hope had left me and my breathing was picking up. I was having a panic attack. My last thought before blacking out was I hope Trip is okay.