{°33°}

(If you don't like mentions of certain personal activities (such as giving hickeys) skip the chapter, or just skip over that part

POV:YOU

"Oh it's so nice to see you again sweetie!"

I was brought into the arms of the old woman who I had met in the café the night I had run away.

"It's lovely to see you again too ma'am."

"Oh don't call me that, makes me feel too old, anyway why are you here, dropping off Jin?"

Said person was already behind the counter starting his daily orders.

"I thought I would stay for a bit, I didn't have work today so I thought I'd hang around for a little bit."

"Well you're more than welcome to. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a grandson to pick up. Look after the café while I'm gone Jinnie."

"Of course, drive safe."

With that she was out and heading to do her own planned tasks.
I walked behind the counter, sitting myself on it and watched as he grabbed ingredients for whatever he was making.

"So do you enjoy working here?"

"Of course I do-"

He cracked an egg into the bowl and grabbed a hand wisk,

"-I'm treated like an equal, which I shouldn't praise someone for because it's just common decency, but it truly is something I want to express my happiness for. I don't feel as if I'll be degraded for saying something that's on my mind. Plus, I actually enjoy making all these treats and I love it when I'm able to take some home. The excitement you guys express whenever I do is rewarding."

I smiled thinking of all the times we come running to him when he announced he brought treats home. It always ended up with Jungkook and I fighting over some treat (of course it was friendly banter).

"Well of course we want your food, I don't know what you do but I swear yours just tastes so different from the rest in the best way."

He turned to me and smiled.
He walked over to me, placing himself between my legs and leaned forward connecting our foreheads.

"You know what it is?"

I smiled back at him with my mood immediately turning mischievous.