{°9°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"Y/N,if we own a car,why the hell are we walking?"

Jin complained as we walked across the road.

"Because I'm not wasting petrol when I can easily walk to the store."

"Yeah but then we have to walk back carrying bags."

Life in the new house had been pretty great so far. I had managed to get some beds in the boys rooms and have still some amount of money left for groceries. Hence why Jin and I are going there now.

We finally reached the store and entered.

"Okay Jin,only buy what we need."

"Does that include my own personal snacks?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He smiled to me and ruffled my hair before making his way towards all the options of food.
I made my own way towards the ramen section and started looking through the options.
Hey I might be able to offered actually food now but there is no way I'm leaving ramen behind.

While searching through the options I notice out of the corner of my eye a tall man also looking at the food. I moved my gaze towards him and noticed that he had ears on top of his head despite him having a hat over it. It hadn't really worked all that well to keep it hidden from me due to me having four hybrids at home.
He grabbed a packed of the beef flavored ones and tired to hide them in his jacket.

Now if I was a normal everyday person,I would have immediately told the cashier and watched the guy get punished.
Unfortunately I have too much of a big heart.
I walked over to him,making him quickly jerk his head in my direction. I could see it in his eyes that he was departing if he should run away or not.
I stopped in front of him as he eyed me up and down.
Knowing the risk,I reached into his jacket for the ramen,which by now he was completely frozen. I looked at the price and smiled. My eyes met his as I said,

"I'll pay for you."

His eyes widened at my statement.

"W-what?"

"I said I'll pay for you,so you won't get in trouble if you're caught stealing."

His eyes were still shocked as he spoke,

"But what I'm doing is wrong,surely you should report me,not that I want you to."

I smiled to him,

"It's hard being a hybrid without an owner."