{°20°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

Waking up this morning was peaceful.

After yesterday inconvenience, we had all silently agreed that today would be slow and we would be together.

I woke up with Yoongi and Hoseok practically crushing me. I didn't exactly mind though because who wouldn't want to be cuddled by those two.
I had eventually made my way out of their grip and out of the bedroom where I headed to the kitchen.
I was the only one awake so I decided to quickly make some coffee plus some breakfast for us.

Deciding on bacon and eggs, I was soon running around the kitchen making sure everything would be perfect for the boys.

While cooking the eggs I felt two hands wrap around my waist.

"Morning Pups."

I smiled to myself as Taehyung put his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes and slowly making us dance to an unheard tune.

"You know I'm trying to cook here."

"Jin Hyung is going to be mad at you."

"For making breakfast?"

"Yes, he says that he must be the one to look after us as he the oldest."

I clicked my tongue.

"He needs to stop feeling obliged to always look after us. It's nice to look after him once in a while."

Taehyung chuckled and removed himself. He slowly made his way over to the table and sat down, putting his head down and closing his eyes.

I smiled at him and shook my head.

"You know you can go back to bed right?"

"Yeah but I don't want you to be alone."

Without another word between us, I kept cooking.

I had decided that eggs and bacon just wasn't enough so I decided to make some toast with it.
After the last two slices popped up, Namjoon walked in rubbing his eyes.
He seemed surprised when he spotted me but nonetheless walked over to me.

"What are you doing up so early babygirl?"

"Breakfast."

"Yeah I could smell it from the bedroom and assumed Jin Hyung was up but I was wrong."

I smiled and pointed to Taehyung