{°22°}

POV:NAMJOON

POV:NAMJOON

Once Jimin and Y/N returned home, Jimin immediately left her with us then went to his room.
Y/N seemed to have a mix of emotions all over her face.
From confused to annoyed.
Maybe even a little embarrassed.
To be fair the cat did just walk in and then leave without saying much.

"Is everything okay pumpkin?"

Jin asked her.

She looked towards him and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not sure, we were having fun then he said that we must go home before it got too cold."

As obvious it was to me, the others also noticed her emotions and definitely noticed that something had happened.

And right then and there I wanted to discuss it.
But not when she's here.
She doesn't need to stress over things like this.

Seeming to sense this, Yoongi speaks up,

"Kitten, why don't you go and start to get ready for the night. Have a nice shower and treat yourself a little bit. I'm sure Jimin is fine, we'll talk to him don't worry."

She seemed hesitant but nodded and walked off, muttering to herself as she did.

"Well, I'll go get Jimin."

Taehyung quickly spoke and ran off to get the said cat.

"I wonder what happened?"

Hoseok asked to no one in particular.

"We'll only know once we ask him."

Yoongi simply states.

Finally Taehyung had returned with Jimin, him not looking to upbeat or happy. He actually looked extremely frustrated.
And I would assume, whatever he wanted, he couldn't get on that date.

"Jimin, I think I speak for everyone when I say that whatever happened, we need to know. None of us like seeing Y/N like that. She looked as if she felt she did something wrong."

I spoke.

I knew it wasn't Y/N fault. The minute Jimin had walked in he looked frustrated and guilty.

He groaned.

"Something just came over me and I had the huge overwhelming feeling to make sure people knew she was mine."