{°5°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

"Come on Jimin!"

I yelled for the cat hybrid.

Today was one of those days you'd spend with your family,having a picnic most likely while enjoying the warm sun that mad the dew on the grass shine.

"I'm coming Y/N!"

He quickly responded and ran so he was in between Yoongi and I.

I managed to get the grumpy guy out the house and honestly I deserve an award.
I nearly died trying to wake him up.

Jimin held both our hands as we walked down the field.
I decided today was the perfect day to go out. The sun was out and the birds were chirping. Sounds like a perfect book setting.
And with that I had decided we would head out to the flower fields just outside the busy city.

"We're going home after this right?"

Yoongi asked me as he let Jimin swing their connected hands.

"I think we should stay a little longer,you could use it seeing how pale you actually are."

"Watch it little girl. I'm older."

I smiled at him and looked forward,keeping a soft smile on my face.

Yoongi had been with us for about five months now.
And I don't regret it at all.

Jimin had taken a little while to get used to having another hybrid around and had to get used to the fact that he had to share me with another. But eventually the over grown kitten grew to love the grumpy guy.

Yoongi was an average lazy cat. He didn't really talk that much and was very and I mean very protective over Jimin and I.

He once had gotten extremely angry when a man bumped both Jimin and I as he was on his way to work.
We had happen to be out shopping on the rushed day too.

He had grabbed the guy by the collar and had him up against the wall,cussing the guy out and forcing him to apologize.
I can't exactly see that man getting a hybrid too soon.

But that was just how Yoongi had shown his love for us.
Though there were many other different ways,
Like how he would randomly just come into my bed at night and cuddle up to me,myself on his chest as he starts to stroke his fingers through my hair.
Or,for Jimin's sake,
he'd have the boy on his lap,holding him close as the two watched something on T.V while I tried to cook some sort of suitable dinner.