{°41°}

POV:YOONGI

POV:YOONGI

"I mean like honestly it's basically been a year, surely they should be done by now?"

Namjoon sat on the kitchen counter, book in hand, rambling on about how he believed the author should release the sequel and unfortunately I was the one that had to listen to it.

"You'd think they'd want to continue to please their reader but no, they haven't even been active on social media,I mean are they even writing the sequel...."

As I watched my coffee pour into my cup, I couldn't help but tune his monologue out.
It was too early in the morning for this.

"And don't get me started on the fact that they said over a year ago that-"

"Good morning!"

A cheerful Hoseok walked in looking like mornings was heaven sent to earth.

"Oh good Hyung you're up,I was wondering-"

"Hang on, Namjoon is that that book of that author you won't stop complaining about?"

Hoseok once again interrupted Namjoon however said wolf looked down at the book and back at Hoseok with a sheepish smile and nodded.
Hoseok rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"What'd I say about constantly complaining about not having any updates from them? You know they're a living being like the rest of us,sometimes it's not their first priority."

Namjoon sighed and jumped off the counter,

"I know,I'm just frustrated because I want to read more."

"And that's valid but just try to remember that not everything is about the book to the author."

"Yes I know.."

Namjoon walked off out of the kitchen leaving me alone with Hoseok.

"I see you got stuck with Namjoons rambling."

I shrugged and finally picked up my mug to drink the coffee I almost forgot about.

"He's allowed to express his feelings."

Hoseok smiled and started fixing up some breakfast as Jin Hyung had stated very firmly last night that he wasn't getting up early to 'feed our sorry asses'.
For a while it was actually quite peaceful,the sound of Hoseok cooking,the rest of the household slowly waking up added to the peaceful ambiance of the morning.

But that never lasts long.

"HYUNG I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOK ISSUE!"

"YEAH WELL IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME SO SUCK IT UP!"

A click was heard and my eyes travelled over to the front door that now had a tired looking Y/N walking through it.

"Hello sunshine."

Hoseok smiled.

At the sound of Hoseok's nickname for Y/N, the rest of the boys soon flocked towards the front door,greeting her one by one.

"You know I love you darling but why do you look like you got hit by a bus?"

I ask noticing the eye bags that clearly got worse over the past week.

"I just feel like the author of my life came back from a writing slump and is throwing me into situations they create just for the shits and the giggles."

"I know exactly what you're talking about,in fact the author of-"

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BOOK!"

Aheh...
No you're wrong,you were actually gone for almost a year (it might be more)

And yeah called myself out with this chapter, hoping to get some more chapters out soon but you know my reputation 😌

Anyway sort of a comeback 🍁

Xoxo
RandomGirl300