{°40°}

POV: YOU

POV: YOU

Life get's busy. 

And you never see it coming, one day you're sitting there enjoying life, feeling grateful for what you have, then suddenly, you have ten things to do in the span of two days but you wasted your first day and now you have to get it all done in one day. Life throws these challenges at you because it knows you can get through them.

My life clearly doesn't know me well. 

The minute the weekend had ended, life threw so many tasks at me that finishing one thing wasn't an achievement but something in the way of something else.  It wasn't a matter of doing the tasks to the best of your ability but rather doing the tasks because you had to. And it can mentally drain someone, which is exactly what it did. Throughout the week I've been so busy that I've had no free time for myself or the boys. At first, the boys were able to distract themselves (with their own work and hobbies) but it only lasted until Wednesday. They were starting to get lonely (even when they had each other) and then they started to worry for me, even if they didn't express it out loud. 

It was the small things they did that gave it away. Like how Jin would constantly bring me snacks to make sure I ate. Or when Hoseok would bring me tea to sip while I typed away on the computer, not once looking up (which half time I would only catch him leaving). Taehyung would just drape himself over me for a bit, even when I groaned for him to get off, he would stay because it was his way of reassuring himself that I was still there. It didn't exactly make me feel good.

I knew I needed to get my work done and they told me that they understood that. But I still had that thought in the back of my head that I'm not loving them, I'm not giving time to them. I'm not being with them. It sometimes feels like I'm a ghost in my own home, hearing them laughing without me, teasing without me, living without me. It's stupid thought and I should realize the truth, that it's not real, but I can't. Those feelings won't leave me, they won't stop and I won't stop working. I so desperately need a break but I can't, I can't stop because I feel that I won't continue after. All the motivation that I have now, will leave the minute I leave this seat for a break. 

My head falls down and I close my eyes for a second. I'm trying to deny my exhaustion right now, that it's just me being lazy. However, I can't stop nor deny the silent tear that runs down my cheek. I hear a sigh behind me then footsteps approach me. My chair is spun around and I'm lifted out of the seat and before I could even manage to protest, I feel us descend and suddenly I'm in someone's lap on the couch. I blink open my eyes to look up to Namjoon who looks back down at me and shakes his head. 

"I know you need to work Y/N, but this has become dangerous, you've worked yourself to complete exhaustion."

"Namjoon I don't need this talk right no-"

"Your work is important, we know this and we've acknowledged it now and plenty of times in the past, but this isn't healthy Y/N. Your health should be your first priority and you seemed to have chucked that out the window." 

I want to argue back, I want to just roll my eyes and get up only to head straight back to work. However, I don't. 

I closed my eyes again.

And let my tears fall. 

"I'm so tired Namjoon."

I'm so tired of being tired. I'm so tired of stressing to the point where I almost have a panic attack. I'm so tired of feeling alone. 

I'm moved so I'm pressed closely to his chest as he lets me cry out my emotions, realise them.

"You're overworked baby, I may not know exactly what you're feeling, but I do know that you're not okay. And I know that right now, you need to let your body relax, you need to get some sleep sweets. It may be a simple solution, but it's one step to helping you leave this exhausted state." 

I don't fight when he helps me up and helps me walk to the bedroom. I don't fully look at the faces of the others when they see me and I don't have the urge to go back and work. I'm slowly laid down on the bed and feel a hand caress my back with soft whispers of comfort, like, "sleep angel" and "we're right here". 

And with those words and the warm sheets, I'm lured into needed slumber.

----------------------------

POV: JUNGKOOK

My heart ached when I caught sight of Y/N. I felt so ashamed of myself because I knew what she was putting herself through and I still let her go on for this long. The others seemed to feel the same, we all held looks of shame as we exited the room (not exactly willingly). We had gathered around the living room and sat in silence, no one exactly being in the mood to talk. Her laptop remained open and the paperwork was scattered all over the table she sat at. Yoongi Hyung picked up some papers and sighed immediately dropping them back down.

"We shouldn't of let it exhaust herself like that."

He said with an irritated yet guilty look. 

"Yes maybe we should of, but we didn't and that's the reality. We can't change what has happened but only prepare for it in the future. We can play how to avoid something like this in the future. What Y/N put herself through wasn't healthy and she knows that herself. So, this is something we can all learn and grow from. And help each other from here."

Jin Hyung spoke.

he was right, we all could learn from this and help each other. Because no matter what, we're supposed to be there for each other and help each other and that's exactly what we'll do.   

Was this chapter a sneak peek/ inspired by how overwhelmed I've been with school/life? 100%. 
To put it simply over the past weeks I had, had so many assignments and assessments that I had overworked myself (which led to overstressing, which eventually led to me having some panic attacks) and as a result put a lot of my hobbies on hold for other things, for example writing, I haven't been able to update this book in so long..
Overworking/exhaustion is something I feel people need to speak about more. As someone who experiences it on the daily (and I'm not the only one) it affects your mental health negatively.
So guys, if you are overworking/stressed, remember you're not alone and please look after yourself. It's easier said than done, so I recommend starting with small things, like having a alarm set for at least a half an hour break before you get back to work.
And please, reach out to someone if it's getting to much, such as a parent/teacher/friend/or anyone you trust. Remember your health comes first.

With that being said, 2 more chapters should come out later this week :)
And I'm sorry for the short chapter! I just needed a way to inform why I was gone for so long.
I hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo
RandomGirl300