{°18°}

POV:YOU

It was officially Winter!
The outside world was covered in a soft white blanket but made it cold instead of cold.
Spring, Summer and Autumn had came and gone just like that.
Honestly time needs slow down just a little.
So far the boys and I haven't done anything. Just staying home, watching Netflix and cuddling.
Honestly I wouldn't want anything more.
And even if I wanted to go out, the boys would make a fuss (more specifically Namjoon and Jungkook)
So when I try to go to my job, they don't make it easy. Luckily my job doesn't require me to work a full week so I manage to keep them happy most of the time.
However I would soon be starting another job so I could afford to keep the apartment so that was going to be a new challenge to face.
And with it being Winter, that means snow, so I haven't been able to attend college classes because most days we'd be snowed in.
Which wasn't so much of a worry, the boys were more than happy to have me around alot more.

One thing I haven't noticed though is that the boys seem to be alot more protective and dare I say it alot more cuddly. When I approached Namjoon about it, he said that it was Winter and they had a natural instinct to protect me and keep more warm from the cold Winter days. However I didn't really accept this explanation but I didn't think too much into it.

Currently, I'm being smothered in Jungkooks chest as Jimin cuddles me from behind.

"You know I appreciate you guys trying to keep me warm, but you don't need to do it all the time."

I felt Jungkooks chest vibrant as he chuckled while Jimin just buried himself deeper into the back of my neck.

"We just have to Carrot, it's in our nature."

"Yeah well your nature is holding me back from going to the bathroom."

They both reluctantly let me go and I quickly escaped to the bathroom. I love them, I really do, but man are they clingy.

I finished my business and heading to the kitchen where I could already hear Jin messing around. I crept as quietly as I could, slowly making my way behind before getting ready to scare him when he let out a laugh and turned around,

"You do realize that I have extremely good hearing right?"

I rolled my eyes at him,

"Oh whatever, I was just trying to have some fun."

He laughed again and brought me into a hug before quickly letting go. He turned back to his cooking while I sat myself on the counter across from him.
As I watched him fiddle around, my thoughts couldn't help but trail back to the conversation I had with Namjoon.
There was no way it was just them wanting to keep me warm. Deep down I just knew it had to be something more. I'm not entirely sure what it is myself but it's bothering me.
I just can't help but feel that I was told a lie. Well part of a lie, the boys did generally seem like they just wanted to keep me warm.
I might be over thinking but it just bothers me sometimes.

"Princess?"

I quickly came back to the real work to see Jin staring at me with his arms crossed,

"I tried calling for you multiple times but you were just so out of it. What's bothering you?"

I wonder if I asked Jin, would he give me then same answer? Would it seem like he to was hiding something from me?

"It's nothing don't worry."

"If you're getting stressed out about your work, I think you should quit, because-"

"Jin, I understand you're worried and yes my job can stress me out, but I've got to pay rent somehow. Not to mention a whole bunch of things."

He sighed before moving forward and placing his hands either side of me.

"I know princess, I just can't help but worry over you, it's instinct."

There's that word again.
Instinct.

"Jin, what do you mean instinct?"

He stared at me before moving away.

"Don't worry about it princess."

He went back to his business and feeling slightly irritated, I walked out of the kitchen and into the lounge area where I found Yoongi. He seemed to be watching something but it clearly didn't interest him all that much because he had a boerd expression on his face. I walked over to him and sat next to him, letting out a sigh.

He quickly noticed my presence and moved his arms, allowing me to lay in his lap. As I placed my head on his lap, his fingers immenditaly started to go through my hair, comforting me.

"What's wrong Kitten?"

"I don't know Yoongi, I'm just so confused."

He hummed and said,

"About what?"

I once again sighed, closing my eyes I said,

"What is with this instinct thing. I get it, I really do, but it seems like it's becoming an excuse for everything. I ask why you guys seem more protective, it's instinct, I try to go out and when you guys try to stop me, you blame instinct. It's becoming the answer for everything."

I sighed, finally finished with my rant. It felt good to let it all out, I probably shouldn't of let it out one of them but at least I'm talking about my problem.

"Kitten-"

Yoongi sighed as he looked down at me. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with his beautiful chocolate eyes.

"-sometimes there's just some things you can't say do you choose to always say the same thing. I understand your frustration but we just need you to understand us."

"But understand what Yoongi?"

He kept quiet for a moment before speaking again,

"You know how Tae started calling you pups because the animal side of him was looking for some sort of offspring. Well it ties to that, our animal side doesn't see you as a friend nor an owner, more of a...a-"

"What Yoongi!"

He groaned, before eventually saying,

"-A mate."

This chapter is bad :(
I'm sorry it's so short but I managed to injure my hand so it's pretty hard to write but I tired my best :)

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100K READS LIKE WOW
I didn't think you guys enjoyed this book that much ❤️

See you next chapter!

Xoxo
Randomgirl300