{°36°}

POV:JUNGKOOK

POV:JUNGKOOK

After Jin hyung argued with Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs abit,eventually they came to an agreement that fighting wasn't going to do them any good. If anything it'll make Y/N feel unsafe when she wakes up.

We all gathered in the lounge, making me feel abit on edge due to leaving Y/N alone in the bedroom while she's in high.

"Now I know some of us may be mad at Yoongi and Hoseok hyungs, but fighting isn't going to help us here. When Y/N wakes up we need to treat her with absolute care."

"What exactly does a high mean hyung?"

Taehyung spoke with his head tilted.

"You don't know Tae?"

Jin hyung asked with slight

"You know where I was born. We weren't exactly taught basic hybrid knowledge."

Jin's facce quickly went ready and apologized while trying to cover his cheeks.

"Basically it's when the significant other of a hybrid, and it can be another hybrid or human, are taken into a state of absolute euphoria. Now this means that while they're taken into a complete state of happiness, they are also taken into a place of, well, overwhelming pleasure. Once they wake up, they'll be more clingy than normal and would feel the desire to have their significant other or others attention on them. The thing about these highs is that it's the body doing them. It will only happen until the body is completely ready to give itself to the significant other."

Hoseok explained.

The thing about highs, is it's not up to the person themselves (if their partner happens to be a hybrid) to decide when they are ready to give themselves to the hybrid.
I remember watching a show once where it was explained how human bodies are able to pick this up. And to make a long story short, it's because of the many years hybrids have been around. Although it's only legal now to be with a hybrid, it didn't stop people, you just couldn't get caught.

"So what should we expect Y/N to do?"

"Each person's habits are different when they come out of one. One thing they all have in common is that they all crave our touch and will do anything to get it."

Yoongi responded to Jimin.

Jin hyung stood up and sighed.

"While I'm still angry about this whole situation, I'm going to move forward and focus on Y/N. I'm going to make her something to eat for when she wakes up. Jimin and Namjoon, you two will be with Y/N. Be with her when she wakes up and bring her through here. Taehyung, you'llq be in charge of running her a bath. Hoseok and Yoongi, you two can be in charge of making a comfy area for all of us in the lounge. I want you to find the softest blankets you can find, as well as pillows. Jungkook you can come and help me. "