{°28°}

(WARNING:THIS CHAPTER TOUCHES ON SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS NO-CONSENSUAL TOUCHING, IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SUCH TOPICS PLEASE CLICK OFF AND DON'T READ

(WARNING:THIS CHAPTER TOUCHES ON SENSITIVE TOPICS SUCH AS NO-CONSENSUAL TOUCHING, IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY SUCH TOPICS PLEASE CLICK OFF AND DON'T READ. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND THAT YOU ARE STRONG)

POV:YOU

Jungkook was a bunny that was different in his own unique way

For example, he'd have the habit of smelling me when we cuddle. Now to the odd person, that's weird. However, he does it so he can recognize that it's me and he will do the same with himself. After making sure it was me, he'd push my face into his neck, having the assumption that I could identify him by smell.

Another thing that was different about him was that he wasn't as willing to open up about his past than others. Now in no way would I ever say that's a bad thing, some people just don't want to talk about it and that's completely understandable. As long as it's not affecting them in the long run. Now I wouldn't be as "curious" (curious being the word I don't really want to use but it's the only one I can think of) about Jungkook's past if that was the case,but I could see it was affecting him. Every odd night he would wake up due to a nightmare. Of course when I wake up during that, I immediately want to comfort him, but he seems to push me away. Sometimes not even wanting me to touch him.

So, of course it was becoming a concern for me. I had tried to find out from Hoseok, asking him vague questions to see if I could get some sort of clue. One thing that is not brought up enough about Hoseok, is that he's smart and quick. He immediately catches on to what I'm trying to do and just simply ignores my question.
I should of took that as the sign to ask Jungkook personally, but it took the dog hybrid to tell me to, for me to actually convince myself that I needed to.

And because I hardly have alone time with Jungkook, this would be the perfect time.

"So carrot, I don't really feel like going out so I thought we could play video games together and eat snacks while we do so!"

Jungkook spoke with excitement,his smile radiating cute bunny vibes.

Of course I had no objections to this idea. Considering it's the last date for now, it'd be nice to have a 'stay at home, relax' type of date.

Nodding my head to the bunny while I stuffed my face with crisps that we had found in the kitchen cabinets (lucky find I'd say)
Jungkook quickly set up his gaming console, his excitement visible to anyone who saw him.
For his birthday, I had managed to get my hands on a gaming console for the bunny (and the others as well) of course my bank account once again suffered but at least the money used to buy it was not exactly extremely needed (although it'd be nice to be ahead of rent).