{°19°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

Cold
It was cold.

I shivered as I walked down the sidewalk, a pair of jeans, along with a Tshirt and boots. I hadn't thought it through, I didn't think before I took action.
And I hated myself for it.
But I couldn't bring myself to turn around.

As soon as Yoongi had said those words. I was shocked and I was scared. I felt confused and I felt like there was hardly any air. I couldn't breathe properly.
By the time Yoongi had figured out what was happening, I had already left his side and headed to the door in panic. He shouted for me but it was if I was deaf, I just couldn't hear it, I had one objective at that moment, and it was to breathe. I needed fresh air, I needed to think.

The others heard his calls for me and all quickly followed him as he walked after me. I was so close to the door,before Namjoon gripped my wrist,

"Y/N, look at me please."

I didn't.
I forced my wrist out of his grip and continued to walk.

"Y/N!"

Jimins voice cut through the air. At his outburst, I stopped, my hand hovering over the door handle.

"You said you loved me, us, why are you leaving?"

I did love them.

"I'm sorry."

I didn't want to leave.

But I did.

I left them there, they screamed for me and chased after me until I finally managed to lose them on the streets.

I hated myself.

Why was I being selfish?

Cold air coddled me as I continued to walk, not knowing where I was going.
I couldn't stand the thought of the boys being out here in the cold just trying to find me.
But I couldn't turn around.

A warm light casting onto the snow caught my eye as I looked up to see a twenty four hour café open. Needing to escape the cold, I quickly made my way to the entrance and opened the door, a bell ringing as I did.

As I walked in, a old woman immediately popped up from behind the counter.

"Welcome-oh my gosh deary you look freezing!"

She quickly made her way over to me and guided me to a booth.

"Thank you, but I'm afraid I can't buy anything."