{°2°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

I felt a grip around my waist tighten. Groaning,I moved my body to turn the other way but opened my eyes quickly when I felt a hard surface touch my face.

I was faced with a hard chest that moved up and down as the person breathed. I looked up to see Jimin cute little face look calm and relaxed as he continued to watch his dreams.

I smiled to myself to see that he had finally found a little peace but soon stopped when I realised,

He is in the same bed as me.

Now what I would normally do in this situation is push the guy out the bed and scream at the top of my lungs.

But considering that this is a hybrid,whom I saved and want to try and get close to. I don't think I'll be doing that.

I slowly got his arms off my waist and slipped out the bed,heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I opened the fridge to see that I only had cheese and milk in there. I then went to the cupboard to see that all I had was bread and some noodles.

Life of a collage student.

Well looks like I'm gonna have to do cheese toasted sandwiches.

I started with the sandwiches and played on my phone while I waited for them to finish. As soon as they finished I placed them on plates and cut them in half. I walked to the lounge and put them on the coffee table.

I turned to the doorway to fetch Jimin but jumped when I saw him standing there,the yellow blanket wrapped around him as he observed me.

"Um,good morning."

I said and gave him a smile he looked at me and gave me the smallest smile and looked out the window. His ears dropped a little as I heard him mumble,

"It's still raining."

I looked out the window to see that it indeed was still raining.

"Huh. Well I guess we'll have to stay indoors today."

He looked at me,looking a little shook.

"I'm staying here?"

"Well,um,yeah. I guess it's all up to you. But I kinda could use the company and a friend."

He stared at me again and said while tearing up a bit,

"I can be your friend?"

I stared at him as he looked back at me with his soft brown eyes. I slowly walked over to him and brought him into a hug,he only stood still as I had my arms around him.

"Of course you can be my friend Jimin."

He took his time,but he soon wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Thank you Y/N."

He whispered.

We continued hugging each other until I remembered something,

"Oh! I made you breakfast."

I pulled away and walked over to the couch, sitting down on it and patting the spot next to me.

Jimin slowly walked over to me,slowly at down and grabbed the food that I handed him.

"I hope you like toasted cheese,because that's all I had."

I said before I started eating my food.

We sat in silence eating our food as the rain outside got heavier. I looked to Jimin to see that he seemed tense again.

"Jimin,are you okay?"

He looked down to his lap as he nibbled on his food. It stayed like this until he said,

"I don't like the rain."

As much as I wanted to run to him and squeeze his cute little cheeks,telling him he was being silly,I knew I couldn't do that. I took a silent breathe and said,

"I love the rain,it gives me an excuse to stay in bed all day and cuddle while doing absolutely nothing."

I watched as a small smile had come to his lips

"Can we do that?"

He asked as his cheeks turned red.

Now I could feel the smile on my face grow extremely large.

"Yup! Let me just finish here,clean up,then we can go cuddle in my bed."

He nodded quickly and got up with his yellow blanket still wrapped around him and headed to my bedroom. I quickly finished my breakfast and washed the plates,placing them to dry then headed straight into my room where I saw a little Jimin sitting on the bed,crossed legged,his eyes glued to me.

I jumped onto the bed and dragged Jimin down with me as we cuddled the rest of the rainy day away.

/•/

Sorry about the late chapter,I was dealing with a troll on Instagram.
Anyway,how you liking the story so far? Tell me please! I really want to know if you guys like this.

Questions?

Xoxo
Randomgirl300