{°38°}

POV: YOU

POV: YOU

My eyes opened and I was immediately greeted by the light making my head throb. I felt something move under me and I looked to see I was on top of Jungkook. I smiled to myself as his face scrunched up and turned his head. I moved to lift myself up but felt Jungkooks arm around me and pull me down. Soon I found myself face to face with the bunny.
He smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose, immediately making me groan,

"Good morning Carrot."

"Don't you think it's too early for affection?"

My hand rubbed my eye and before I could do it for a decent amount of time, his own hand-pulled mine away.

"Don't do that it's bad for your eyes."

"Yeah but it feels good and my eyes itch."

(I can't be the only person who gets itchy eyes...)

He chuckled and squeezed me tighter.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well I need to finish sending those emails I was meant to do like yesterday, Jinnie has work today and I think Jimin and Joonie are working too. I think Yoongi is going to meet with someone but hasn't told us exactly who. And you, Taehyung and Hoseok are all here today too. "

He looked at me shocked.

"How'd you remember all of that after well what happened yesterday and the day before?"

"I always ask at the start of the week what's happening."

He smiled and turned to face Namjoon who stood up rubbing his eyes.
Once the sleep left him, he looked over everyone then to us to which he smiled.

"Good morning."

We smiled up at him and watched as he made his way over to Jimin to wake him up. Eventually, he got the cat hybrid out of Taehyung's arms (much to the cats dislike) and lead him to the bathroom where they would both start freshening up.
Jin also arose and said his good morning by merely mumbling as he walked past.

"And let the day begin."

I sighed and forcefully removed myself from the giant bunny's arms.
I immediately headed to the kitchen to grab a drink and start on something for the boys before they left for work.
After debating with myself for like two minutes, I decided on toast because it required the smallest amount of effort.
As I gathered everything I needed, I heard a groan and a grumpy Taehyung enter the kitchen. He walked over to me and backhugged while I continued like he wasn't there.