{°16°}

(Gif's aren't working so imagine someone working:])
POV:YOU

"Y/N you've been working for like five hours."

Jungkook complained as he watched me from his spot on the couch. I looked up from my work and smiled at the bunny.

"Sorry kook, but I need to finish up this assignment before I head off to work."

Taehyung walked in and placed himself next to Jungkook, giving the same adorable pout,

"I agree with Jungkookie, you've been working too much and for too long."

I was about to speak up till someone else did it for me,

"Come on you two, leave the girl alone. She made it very clear to us that we needed to give her privacy and not complain when she has to do her work and go to her job."

Jin spoke to the two youngest. The fox had seemed to come from the kitchen which I assumed he was making some snacks for us.

" You're one to talk Jin Hyung, you always complain when carrot leaves."

"Why you little-"

"Guys!"

All three looked at me with wide eyes.
I sighed and put my head in my hands,

"You know I love you guys but I still have my own personal life too. I need to finish college and work so I can have enough money to pay for food plus rent-"

As I was speaking Namjoon and Yoongi entered the room with Hoseok and Jimin trailing behind them.

" - I'm under alot of pressure and I'm sorry I can't divide my time every single day so I can spend time with you guys. Trust me I would love to but I just can't so can you please just leave me to work in peace."

I looked up from my hands to see Taehyung and Jungkook pouting. Jungkook had his ears pointed down while Taehyungs were flat against his head. My heart burnt as I saw the pain that I caused my hybrids to have.

Namjoon seemed to notice that the situation had gotten bad and being the alpha he is, he decided he needed to step in and try to fix the problem.

"Okay guys, I'm sure any words that Y/N said that hurt you wasn't meant to. You two must leave her alone when she's working. She has all the right to be upset and a little mad that you won't leave her alone to work."

The two youngest nodded at the wolf.

"You two go help Jin hyung in the kitchen, Yoongi Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, Jimin and I will talk with Y/N."

Jungkook and Taehyung picked themselves off the couch and towards the kitchen where Jin waited for them.

The four remaining hybrids sat themselves around me, obviously to scold me or comfort me.

" Y/N I know you're stressed but you didn't have to take it out on Kookie and Tae."

Hoseok said.