Chapter 14

Tae and I sat cuddled up to each other on the couch after we had our discussion about Lisa

"So, there is something I would like to talk about," said Tae suddenly.

"What's that?" I asked.

"How you slightly flirted with Jungkook at the park," he said calmly.

"Is there a problem?"

"You know you're only mine," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I took a second to think. Apparently what I did in the park did set him off.

"Does it bother you Tae that I smiled at JK?"

Tae kept silent. I felt his arm tense up around me.

"Let's not forget when he tried to almost fuck my brains the day after I got here."

"Excuse me, I didn't forget that at all. I was just waiting for the right time to punish you. Get your ass up," he said. He unwrapped his arm from around me.

I didn't move.

"Now!" He growled.

I got up and turned around and smirked at him.

"You know, you think you're slick," he said and shook his head. "Over my knee now."

I bent over his lap with my stomach laying on his thighs and he slid my dress up around my waist.

He gently started to rub my bottom.
"I'm assuming you don't like the idea of me flirting with Jungkook?" I asked smugly.
He smacked my ass as soon as I finished the question. I knew I was getting under his skin and I was ready for what ever response he was going to give me.

"Heh, babygirl," he said as he smoothed his hand over the spot he just hit.
"Hm, sir? You don't like the idea of Jungkook admiring me and my body?"

Tae brought his hand down on my ass again. I yelped out.
"You're really trying me today, baby girl," Tae growled. He smacked my ass again. I could feel myself getting excited.
"You're sitting here talking all this shit knowing it's going to get you in even more trouble."

Tae smacked my ass one more time. Then, he rubbed the spot that he just spanked.

He slowly slid his hand over my whole bottom and moved his hand between my legs and let it rest there.

"I can feel you already," he said. He took his hand and cupped my gentle flower. "I can feel you getting excited for me, baby girl."

He slid one of his fingers directly down my slit over my panties.

"I can feel the wetness on your panties already," he said in his smooth deep voice.

"Sir, I can't help the effect that you have on me," I responded.