Chapter 13 and 1/2

Chapter 13 and 1/2

*******************Tae's POV******************

I saw it was Lisa at the door.
What the fuck did she want? I know she wasn't here for the boys because I told her I was taking some days off.

Y/N asked me what was wrong and I told her nothing and that I would handle it. I stepped out into the hallway praying that Y/N wouldn't follow me out.

"Lisa, what the fuck do you want?" I asked after I closed the door.
"I want you back, Tae," she said while pouting.
"That's not going to happen. I don't want you anymore. What we had wasn't even serious. You were just an easy fuck."
"So that whore who was here a few weeks ago still got your ass hooked, huh?" she asked as she crossed her arms.
"Don't call her that. She's not some whore. She's my girl."
"Oh, now she's your fucking girl?? I'm sure you'll end up dropping her just like you're doing me. You aren't capable of a decent relationship. I don't even know why I'm here asking for you back. Maybe I'm just dick  whipped," she said and smacked her lips and crossed her arms.

"I don't give a fuck why you're here, but you need to leave."
"But, I love you, Tae," she whined.
"You just said you don't want me. Get your shit together," I said. "Let's go with the fact you don't want me because I sure as hell don't want you."
"You know what Tae? Fuck you!" she sneered. She turned and stomped off. "You'll fuckin regret this!"

I huffed. I hope she wouldn't continue to be an issue. I'm going to have to take her name off the list for the front desk so she won't be let upstairs anymore. I don't want her adding anymore stress for Y/N. I know she's the boys' secretary, but I'm not risking losing Y/N be after I just got her. I just can't.

I took a second before going back into the apartment. I silently prayed that no one decided to peek through the peephole.

I finally walked into the apartment and back into the living room.
Everything seemed to be alright.

Y/N asked me a few questions and I simply answered them without giving her any direct answers. The last thing we needed to discuss was some chick trying to take her place in my life right now.

I sat back down on the couch and we waited for the guard to meet up with us.

*************************************************

I wanted to say thank you all that are following this story! Your votes and comments give me life. 👏🥰💜

Just an FYI: the picture at the beginning of this chapter is a picture of Lisa. She looks pretty sneaky to me. 🤔🤨😒

If you haven't already, please follow my besties who also give me life!!!!!
polyprincessJBYG and NaturallyNaughty2020 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Also, please follow our collab account for all you hard stans!!! Not for the faint of heart. 😘🥰 sluttyforyoongi

If you haven't already please take a look at the other stories on my page. ❤️❤️

Continue to be safe and continue to be AMAZING!!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘